Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m tired of being gaslit

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m tired of being gaslit irl and I’m not taking it anymore online. Past fucking years I’ve been gaslit by braindead faggot fucking normies I wish I could shoot up and fucking kill for shit I’m right about. Same thing with people online. Now you can accuse me of being “edgy” or being a spastic I don’t care.

If you are fucking autistic what it’s like for NT faggots online and irl 24/7 to gaslight you. I go through this shit everyday and it used to be even worse at a certain point.

95% of the shit I say is correct I know more than half you fucking braindead kikes think u do. Don’t fucking gaslight me or insult me when I’m right why can’t people just admit I’m right and drop the claim they’re making. Irl I’ve been getting so mad about being gaslit about things that are literally just fucking projection. How the fuck are you going to be poor & broke but then proceed to say these things about me.

Like what the fuck? I’m tired of this shit if I had to choose in being in an enclose fucking chamber for the rest of my fucking life than deal with people for a day I would take that fucking chamber in a heartbeat.

Don't care about what normies say or you'll go down a rabbit hole.

Fucking ignore them, they will get raped hard in the ass by karma, society is not innocent and they ignorantly feign their degeneracy with fake kindness that devolves into a sucker punch for the ingenuous

No use trying to explain things to people who will never understand.

Normies essentially live in different realities

I’m tired of being gaslit irl and I’m not taking it anymore online. Past fucking years I’ve been gaslit by braindead faggot fucking normies I wish I could shoot up and fucking kill for shit I’m right about. Same thing with people online. Now you can accuse me of being “edgy” or being a spastic I don’t care.

If you are fucking autistic what it’s like for NT faggots online and irl 24/7 to gaslight you. I go through this shit everyday and it used to be even worse at a certain point.

95% of the shit I say is correct I know more than half you fucking braindead kikes think u do. Don’t fucking gaslight me or insult me when I’m right why can’t people just admit I’m right and drop the claim they’re making. Irl I’ve been getting so mad about being gaslit about things that are literally just fucking projection. How the fuck are you going to be poor & broke but then proceed to say these things about me.

Like what the fuck? I’m tired of this shit if I had to choose in being in an enclose fucking chamber for the rest of my fucking life than deal with people for a day I would take that fucking chamber in a heartbeat.
Neet or ER

Hungry Gas GIF by Ana Armendariz

light lights out GIF

I wish I had the capacity to kill these faggots

Normies just don't want to listen to our problems, they want to coom in some pussy even if they have to be the hardest simps to achieve that. If other men stay virgins forever and get treated like shit, it doesn't matter to them. So they give you some bluepilled advice in the hope you shut up about your brutal life.

just ignore them the same way toilets ignore you

Fucking ignore them, they will get raped hard in the ass by karma, society is not innocent and they ignorantly feign their degeneracy with fake kindness that devolves into a sucker punch for the ingenuous
Normies are just societal scum

It’s just the fucking cruel reality we’ve been pulled into.