Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired all the time

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
Even if I get a full night's sleep, I wake up and I'm incredibly exhausted. I wonder if there's something medically wrong with me or my body is just giving up after years of constant depression and suffering, in which case I don't blame it

Being lonely is like smoking a pack of cigs a day, no wonder we all feel like that.

Wtf is going on with you i remember you being all positive at beginning when you were greycel telling us to be happy, then you made a thread about trying to jump off bridge and since then you only come few times a month to talk extreme self hating shit about yourself. Why are you so harsh on yourself all the time?

Woke up feeling empty, I feel empty, yeah, I feel empty (empty)

Wtf is going on with you i remember you being all positive at beginning when you were greycel telling us to be happy, then you made a thread about trying to jump off bridge and since then you only come few times a month to talk extreme self hating shit about yourself. Why are you so harsh on yourself all the time?
I just wanted other people to feel better

I just wanted other people to feel better
Tell me what's bothering you and why are you so harsh on yourself? I know life is incredibly shit and we are bottom of barrel and also my my words are npc cliche shit but there is literally no point in being depressed, suicidal or angry at yourself when you are at rock bottom, just watch the world spiral into madness, enjoy the copes and master the art of LDAR.

Tell me what's bothering you and why are you so harsh on yourself? I know life is incredibly shit and we are bottom of barrel and also my my words are npc cliche shit but there is literally no point in being depressed, suicidal or angry at yourself when you are at rock bottom, just watch the world spiral into madness, enjoy the copes and master the art of LDAR.
I'm just sick of waking up everyday. I hate my life. I hate everything about my life. I hate all the memories I'm plagued with of getting brutally bullied by everyone I've come across. I hate how much people hate me without even getting to know me. I hate how I look, I hate how I'm going nowhere, I hate that I have nobody here to hold me right now and that nobody would ever truly want me in that way at all

I'm just sick of waking up everyday. I hate my life. I hate everything about my life. I hate all the memories I'm plagued with of getting brutally bullied by everyone I've come across. I hate how much people hate me without even getting to know me. I hate how I look, I hate how I'm going nowhere, I hate that I have nobody here to hold me right now and that nobody would ever truly want me in that way at all
My hands are tied but we all understand you here cause more or less we are pretty much on the same boat. I wish i could make people like you feel better by saying placebo bluepilled shit but i won't cause it's wrong and there is no point, a cold brutal truth will always feel better than fantasy no matter how much it hits you at first. I just think being that harsh and hating on yourself is not a best way in general to spend your limited time on this planet nor is early exit from it a good way. You need to show your teeth and stick up for yourself, also sometimes you need to bite your lip and go trough hard times. We don't have free will on a larger scale and we are all influenced by things outside of our reach and possibilities but that doesn't mean that you aren't master of your den and smaller things which you live with every day. You may hate life but you need to respect it like you should respect yourself no matter what others say or think. I know this shit won't help at all and that on grander scale it's pretty much over but i hate when i see people sad over things that are within their reach, ignoring their abilities and failing to grasp their potential so here are my two worthless cents on all of this.

Sleep is for normies tbh

Just stop being tired theory

Same here. I still haven't found the cause.

Same here, it's probably a symptom of depression

I'm tired all the time too

Same, it's what happens when you are ugly

Yea i had chronic fatigue a few months ago during the summer, constantly tired and you feel you can't fucking live properly, out of all my shitty illnesses I've had in my life that was up there with the worst of them

My hands are tied but we all understand you here cause more or less we are pretty much on the same boat. You need to show your teeth and stick up for yourself, also sometimes you need to bite your lip
Just metaphormaxx bro! Women love creative guys! ;)

Just metaphormaxx bro! Women love creative guys! ;)
Giphy 1

Last edited:
Ur profile pic is based af

I was like that for a while, but I got a bit better.

I'm tired all the time but it's getting better rn. It could have to do with depression

Even if I get a full night's sleep, I wake up and I'm incredibly exhausted. I wonder if there's something medically wrong with me or my body is just giving up after years of constant depression and suffering, in which case I don't blame it
depression symptom you feel like youre never catching up on sleep no matter how long you go to bed