Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm thot patrolling around the park

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So ı have a park near to my house and many couples goes there and kissing even having sex in a PUBLİC park.And today ı decided bother them by sitting next to them when they're on work.I did it to two couples ı've seen in park and foids felt bothered because ı was sitting next to them and they wanted go,Chads were mad but didn't react to me.but ı'm ready for any case if they try to jump on me ı'll punch them in face with all of my rage.I'm planning to do this 3 times per week
It's suifuel until they get bothered by me and leave park

Next time they fuck around your area play loud stupid music, film them, throw something at them and run away. Is it that hard to be low inhib?

Make ER style park videos

would be cool if you "accidentally" went too far and killed one of them

Top tier trolling. What's brilliant is no one can get you in trouble just for sitting on a bench. You are within your right to do that.

Do anything else though and they can call cops on you. Eg. Noise violation if playing loud music.

Top tier trolling. What's brilliant is no one can get you in trouble just for sitting on a bench. You are within your right to do that.

Do anything else though and they can call cops on you. Eg. Noise violation if playing loud music.

There is nothing illegal actually.And cops would make stuff on them if they see those couples kissing,having sex in a PUBLİC park where kids supposed to be playing in playground

That's pretty autistic mate

That's pretty based.

I wish I was this low inhib

I will write here my experinces guys. Wait for tomorrow

youre the fucking man OP. we love you!

if i was a foot taller i would angryogremaxx and belt random normies i see

would be cool if you "accidentally" went too far and killed one of them
:feelshmm:

7/10 Chad and 7/10 foid:

So today ı went to patrolling again as ı said.There wasn't many couples ı just saw one couple they were sitting corner of park.When they saw me first foid thought ı was her relative or something and she wanted leave for a moment but stop when she realized ı don't know her. ı sat right next to them ı had a few centimeters to them they stopped talking and got amazed.I played some music from my phone and spreading my legs.Foid whispered something to man but ı didn't hear. then they walked away and left the park

Im not criticizing your idea/plan. It seems creative and bold. It seems to me though that if you're this bold you may have a stronger effect by going up to the couple and acting like the girl is yours. You dont have to even know her name. Say she gave you a fake name. You've been seeing her for 6 weeks or whatever. Dont give a ton of details then dip out acting like it was a shock to you to see her withthis other guy but your gonna keep her secret now. You could give her the call me gesture as you leave. Its just a thought. I cant see how it could be illegal. The video would be great! And if you needed an emergency "out" you could say its a joke for youtube. Show them the camera. What do ya think? Too crazy? Too silly?

Thot status: dead