Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm thinking of buying a big flag with some political statement and using it in my room. What flag represents us incels the most?

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Help me, I'm gonna cope with buying a flag and hanging it in my room.

A white flag tbh

Design your own.

get a confederation flag lol it is good

Don't buy a cucked liberal flag

I just googled incel flag.
1200px-Incel_flag.svg.png

I just googled incel flag.
1200px-Incel_flag.svg.png
I just realized that the incel flag was that kid's computer background in that stupid ass incel short film by John Maserati or whatever the fuck.

I just realized that the incel flag was that kid's computer background in that stupid ass incel short film by John Maserati or whatever the fuck.

Yes your right, you must have a good photographic memory or did you recently watch that film? I'm gonna watch that movie now for the 3rd time.

Yes your right, you must have a good photographic memory or did you recently watch that film? I'm gonna watch that movie now for the 3rd time.
I watched it last night and I thought his desktop background looked familiar. I do have a good photographic memory, but my memory in general is extremely selective. I can remember the specs of an IBM 5150 computer from 1981 on the top of my head but I can't remember school shit at all.

kekistan flag. Lol no but do whatever