Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m thinking of building an app for geomaxxing

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
This is my million dollar idea

The site would be a world map

Each country / city would have a drop down with data like :

- price of rent
- price of groceries
- internet speed
- average weight / height for each gender
- divorce rate
- feminist score ( determined by legislation around women’s rights )
- avg age for virginity loss
- % of males virgin after 20
- ^ females
- atheism score / religious score
- diversity score
- employment rate
- average salary

And other data like that.
Some data would be accessible for free but for advanced filtering and advanced data users would need to pay a subscription (FUCK YOU COMMIES)

Would that be a W ?

what do you think should be added ?

Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea, but it'd never make you much money.

it'd never be allowed on the (((app store))) or (((google play)))

Yeah it’s a good idea, I think it can work with the rates of male loneliness. The kikes would try their best to suppress this though

It’d be like a web app

Also, the name of the data doesn’t have to be non-PC

For example we could frame « feminism score » as something positive like « you don’t wanna go to a misgynistic country do you ? »

But people would do whatever they want with the data :bigbrain:

It’d be like a web app

Also, the name of the data doesn’t have to be non-PC

For example we could frame « feminism score » as something positive like « you don’t wanna go to a misgynistic country do you ? »

But people would do whatever they want with the data :bigbrain:
Yeah, but even then you'd have issues with companies like stripe, paypal, mastercard, etc banning you from using their payment services

I guess you could try covertly mask it that way? but then you'd likely have trouble reaching your intended userbase

JFL jews and foids won't allow this app to be anywhere easily gotta drop western, based web sites, maybe dark web or from website that is in uncucked country, anyways official appstore playstore it wont

just make a website that compiles data into a easy to read format, easier to not get banned

It would get cancelled because soys and feminists would leave bad rewiews and sue it.

Yeah, but even then you'd have issues with companies like stripe, paypal, mastercard, etc banning you from using their payment services

I guess you could try covertly mask it that way? but then you'd likely have trouble reaching your intended userbase
fuck the Jews, like really

JFL jews and foids won't allow this app to be anywhere easily gotta drop western, based web sites, maybe dark web or from website that is in uncucked country, anyways official appstore playstore it wont
Fuck the Jews

just make a website that compiles data into a easy to read format, easier to not get banned
People would want a nice IU esp if you demand money from them

It would get cancelled because soys and feminists would leave bad rewiews and sue it.
:lasereyes:

This is my million dollar idea

The site would be a world map

Each country / city would have a drop down with data like :

- price of rent
- price of groceries
- internet speed
- average weight / height for each gender
- divorce rate
- feminist score ( determined by legislation around women’s rights )
- avg age for virginity loss
- % of males virgin after 20
- ^ females
- atheism score / religious score
- diversity score
- employment rate
- average salary

And other data like that.
Some data would be accessible for free but for advanced filtering and advanced data users would need to pay a subscription (FUCK YOU COMMIES)

Would that be a W ?

what do you think should be added ?
Sounds cool. If you need any help with the site DM me. I think that this would be a hilarious project to add to my portfolio!

If chatgpt and other ai apps weren't jew foid cuck, they could have helped with analysis

But it even refuses to make a post as a @Retardfuel
from .is

There are bunch of Indian IT cels here, so you wouldn't even have to pay for them : just give them some of your shares lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back