Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm thinking of being a wagecuck

L

Lowiqretarted

Greycel
I have been a neet for more than a year, I am almost 19 years old and I don't know what to do with my life. My parents are fucking poor and can only afford to spend on food, I would like to have money to buy video games and action figures. So they're offering me this job selling health insurance, the thing is, I'm fucking stupid, my English is shit (I'm writing this with a translator). The salary is 250 dollars a month and the schedule is 10 hours.

You need to make your own money. Flat out. You cannot NEET forever. And the longer you wait, the shittier your latter years are assured to be. You don't wanna be fucking 60 years old and have no employable skills beyond "health insurance salesman."

man i get why people go neet

Get a job at a factory or warehouse. Most barely have any women.

I have been a neet for more than a year, I am almost 19 years old and I don't know what to do with my life. My parents are fucking poor and can only afford to spend on food, I would like to have money to buy video games and action figures. So they're offering me this job selling health insurance, the thing is, I'm fucking stupid, my English is shit (I'm writing this with a translator). The salary is 250 dollars a month and the schedule is 10 hours.
No.

You are ugly and stupid - a horrible combination, not as bad as being ugly and high IQ - but still bad.

Get a job working for the government, the pay is much better and they hire people with bad communication skills.

$250 for 10 hours is indentured slavey

Corps pay most
That’s true but I would say it’s not by much more. And warehouse pay is tough to live on anyway unless you really bust your ass and clock in over 40 hours. so this would be for pocket money to begin with.

I would rather have cancer than working for this society that despises me.
Until I get a gf I will NEET