Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm thinking of becoming a drugsdealer, I need money and I'm low IQ and I'm not gonna wagecuck for it.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
What are the steps I need to take to become a drugsdealer?

id say the biggest things is getting customers.

This is one of those scenarios where I just dont know the answer, same with how you would go about purchasing drugs, you have to be NT and network a lot

When I think of drug dealers I imagine shady guys selling ice to school students. So probably that's a good place to start.

Probably the best way to go about it is to sell drugs to customers.

You need to be willing to kick somebody's cunt in when they owe you money. Otherwise you'll get taken advantage of. Also what drug u plan to sell depends on what standard of clientele you'll have to deal with. Ie stoners being preferable to junkies.

More info

Low iq dealers get fucked up

You cant. You need to be NT and know people who sell drugs.

Its against the rules to poat about illegal shit btw.

Cope. You'll get beat your ass soon.

Only deal with weed. Sell hard drugs and sooner or later some other dealer will break your legs, hard addicts are also a lot more aggressive and smart than stoners.

If you don't have any drug hotspots in your city or stonerfriends, don't do it, you won't sell anything for sure.

Alternative would be to sell on the darknet, but grow your own plants in summer first so you can supply.

Know a lot of people

ill answer you if you give me a sample first

Befriend whatever nigger or wigger in your area provides. This is easier than you think, they're always looking for pawns. You must hide your autism, though.

Once you get in, try to stick to low level harmless stuff like weed. You'll make less, but you also are much less likely to get killed.

The biggest gain from drug dealing is you WILL get pussy, no matter how ugly you are. Likely girls better than your looksmatch. They will be sky high maintenance, annoying and flaky, though. And they'll probably try driving you into retarded situations.

Not gonna work if you are low IQ tbh. I met teens my age dealing and taking extreme precautions and still getting caught.

Befriend whatever nigger or wigger in your area provides. This is easier than you think, they're always looking for pawns. You must hide your autism, though.
Yeah, it's easy to lose your normie life forever, to become the cuck of some Lakeesha "Nubian princess", and to get yourself shot in the head by some rival pawns. :feelsokman:

Yeah, it's easy to lose your normie life forever, to become the cuck of some Lakeesha "Nubian princess", and to get yourself shot in the head by some rival pawns. :feelsokman:
Us ugly males have to go through tons of shit to avoid rot coping. Either do it or LDAR.

Us ugly males have to go through tons of shit to avoid rot coping. Either do it or LDAR.
Yeah, I mean you need to be a High IQ gymcel to become a good criminal. If you're just doing this shit in order to make more or less "easy money", you're likely to be found dead in some sewer in the coming months. If you're weak and low IQ, you better LDAR, or NEET, pretending you're some autist fuck by filling some papers to deliver to your cucked government.