Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im thinking of adopting a kid

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Im currently thinking - If I could moneymaxx i would adopt a child .

Why not hiring a surrogate womb? well even with the whole gender choosing tech , i dont trust that i will get a boy 100%. If something goes wrong and I get a girl I would be doomed. I cant throw her on an abyss (on zelda breath of the wild)

So i was thinking maybe I should adopt a boy. Not so young to deal with the whole baby stage or cleaning their shit. Maybe a boy in the 5-8 year old range

I would obviously choose one that has the best geneticz i can find - I would the boys at the orphanates with music, ear tests. Visual and creative tests and also to check their overall fitnezz. Bonus point if its left handed.

Then the following years i would invest in his diet, fitnezz and education - No school. All from home -

I would teach him to how to eat healthy, how to cook for himself, how to work out and get fit, teach him musical instrumentz and train his ears for music since early age. Also will teach him languages .

When he grows older i will teach him how to use gunz (on CSGO) and prepare him to get my revenge on women once and for all.

he will be high af too

why would you get a boy?

I would rather adopt too so I’m guaranteed a boy since you get to choose.

Isn't it very unlikely as a single male to get to adopt a child? They'll think you're a pedophile.

interesting plan. they will most likely be brainwashed and become npcs.

Nobody would let an incel raise a child. When you don't have a wife you are automatically a creepy pedo rapist.

Single male adopting a kid? not likely. I guess unless you found someone to agree to pretend to be in a gay relationship with you then you could easily adopt.

fathER and son fun.

Adopting another mans child is cuckold af

That's even more cucked,unless you're gay i guess

This,on the other hand if you're a single toilet you can adopt little boys and molest them,clown world
only cucked if you are also maintaining the mother

Last edited:
i dont want ever have a daughter
There is nothing more cucked than having a daughter and watching her grow up to be a whore.

Also idk how possible it is for a single male to adopt but it's not like anyone here would know so don't lose hope OP

Im currently thinking - If I could moneymaxx i would adopt a child .
:lul:
JFL, your plan is cuckbuxxing in other words.

@BlkPillPres, see this :feelshaha:

no woman involved :feelsLSD:
There is nothing more cucked than having a daughter and watching her grow up to be a whore.

Also idk how possible it is for a single male to adopt but it's not like anyone here would know so don't lose hope OP
factz

Adoption is cucked. Imagine raising some other guy's child JFL. Good for you if you find a surrogate mom to impregnate but I consider the odds to me against you.

This forum is filled with pathetic emotional idiots.

only cucked if you are also maintaining the mother
The problem with a lot of you guys is that you don't know the meaning of the words you throw around nor do you understand the context.

The origin of the term "cuckold" comes from this bird (Cuckoo):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO1WccH2_YM

The mother Cuckoo places an egg into the nest of a specific bird, and that bird is basically tricked into raising her offspring. So the bird that was tricked into raising another birds offspring was "cuckolded".

The original meaning of "cuckold" is to raise another persons child, the context was extended to another man having sex with your wife BECAUSE OF THE IMPLICATION OF PATERNITY FRAUD (PATERNITY FRAUD = UNKNOWINGLY RAISING ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD).

SO YES, YOUR PLAN IS LITERALLY TO BECOME A CUCKOLD YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Last edited:

The problem with a lot of you guys is that you don't know the meaning of the words you throw around nor do you understand the context.

The mother Cuckoo places an egg into the nest of a specific bird, and that bird is basically tricked into raising her offspring. So the bird that was tricked into raising another birds offspring was "cuckolded".

The original meaning of "cuckold" is to raise another persons child, the context was extended to another man having sex with your wife BECAUSE OF THE IMPLICATION OF PATERNITY FRAUD (PATERNITY FRAUD = UNKNOWINGLY RAISING ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD).

oh no !

who else high af rn :feelsLSD: