Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I’m thinking goth girls are the worst

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I think they are the most Chad only I’ve ever encountered. Most Stacy’s in general will at least be civil to normies and incels, but the goth girls with the dark black hair, and pale white skin, usually with tattoos and heavy makeup, they are the most Chad only. They won’t even talk to you in a non sexual way, you must be Chad just to have any interaction at all.

Total Goth Girl Death

I think they are the most Chad only I’ve ever encountered. Most Stacy’s in general will at least be civil to normies and incels, but the goth girls with the dark black hair, and pale white skin, usually with tattoos and heavy makeup, they are the most Chad only. They won’t even talk to you in a non sexual way, you must be Chad just to have any interaction at all.
Most of them probably don't listen to actual goth music or know anything about the actual subculture. Most "goth" girls nowadays are just your standard e thots who dress up in black lipstick and all that to get money off of simps. They don't even listen to things like sisters of mercy they mostly listen to nigger music lmao

I rarely even encounter them

They're all posers

goth toilets and toilets who dug in the internet culture or male spaces will have no problems bullying an incel, because unlike stacy they have no filter and they are influenced by non-pc cultures that enable hoes like them. so generally speaking, any foid that is influenced by a non-pc environment whether in politics, art, music or even anything like internet comedy and shitposting will be 10x worse than your average liberal bimbo foid for the same smv.

Most of them probably don't listen to actual goth music or know anything about the actual subculture. Most "goth" girls nowadays are just your standard e thots who dress up in black lipstick and all that to get money off of simps. They don't even listen to things like sisters of mercy they mostly listen to nigger music lmao
I know one blonde normie foid who liked sisters of mercy
Cringe

They cant even look decent, all running around like whores in their short skirts and fishnets, they seem to be begging for it.