Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m thinking about writing a book before I catch the bus. It’s very controversial and sexist but I hope it influences younger guys.

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
Go ahead and make fun of me for being a greycel. But once you mature enough, then hear me out. I’m not claiming to be some kind of philosopher or prodigy. My iq is probably lower than average. But I want to write a book so I can leave a legacy behind. I’ll call it “The Wheel of Progress: Greased by Men’s blood”.

In this book, I’ll discuss the sacrifices that men made to please femoids. Furthermore, I’ll discuss how thousands of men died during world wars, and femoids for the most part, were not harmed. Technical innovations were made due to the deaths by brave men during world wars. I noticed a correlation. In order for society to advanced technologically, a big war needs to occur. The wheel of progress needs to be greased by men’s blood in order to keep spinning. I will go further more into detail in my book.

Im not planning to LDAR forever. I am just tired of suffering. Life is suffrage. But I’m one of the few people here doing something about it. I will kill myself after the book is finished. I could care less about making money or profit. I just want to leave a legacy behind before I catch the bus. You can either be black pilled and continue to suffer, or choose the white pill which imo is death.:whitepill:

I’m thinking about writing a book​

Life is suffrage.

If you want people to read it, you have to market it properly.

ER's manifesto, My Twisted World, was read, discussed and analyzed by everybody. Not saying anything, but take that fact for what you will.

That is true. I don’t know if I have the will to even bother trying to market it. Plus it would probably get canceled by foids and soy boys. Fuck this world.

market it, so you get readERs