Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm thinking about suicide alot

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It's more based than sex but I keep finding ways to avoid it because I hate death and want to go out feeling good. I have no support system of friends besides this site I don't even have niggas on here or anything like that it sucks too. I end up talking to a wall

You don't fear death. You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.

I've thought about offing myself loads of times, sometimes more seriously than others.

Honestly it's all down to how seriously you wanna do it or if you decline mentally to the point where you just do it and not really know you're doing it.

If you really wanna kys then you'll end up doing it one way or another.

atm I don't but I don't really wanna live either, it's basically down to being too cucked to do it rn since I don't want it that badly.

w/e you choose, gl.

I've thought about offing myself loads of times, sometimes more seriously than others.

Honestly it's all down to how seriously you wanna do it or if you decline mentally to the point where you just do it and not really know you're doing it.

If you really wanna kys then you'll end up doing it one way or another.

atm I don't but I don't really wanna live either, it's basically down to being too cucked to do it rn since I don't want it that badly.

w/e you choose, gl.
Living rn is unbearable everyone became semi evil like that planet from Jimmy neutron where humanity is evil instead of good:fuk: it's horrible tbh. I would love to kill myself in front of ugly male children so they get the urge durning puberty they can save themselves from pain.

What punishment? For being virgin and short
yes. Your non-Chad status has been a disappointment to foids everywhere. If you don't do it (in GTA V) soon the feminist femcels will.

yes. Your non-Chad status has been a disappointment to foids everywhere. If you don't do it (in GTA V) soon the feminist femcels will.
Screenshot 20220527 0114442
I will just look at them like this

It's more based than sex but I keep finding ways to avoid it because I hate death and want to go out feeling good. I have no support system of friends besides this site I don't even have niggas on here or anything like that it sucks too. I end up talking to a wall
do a flip

The Pain , never Ends. "