Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm thinking about stopping hanging out with my chad friend

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
I've come to conclusion that he has no good intentions towards me.
He clearly uses me to mog, he is extremely selfish, he is so competetive even though he mogs me so hard and outcomes are already decided, he wants to fuck every single foid that he comes across.
He once told me that he was at a house party with 3 of his friends and 4 foids, so it was a fair 4 on 4. However, he managed to fuck all 4 of the foids, 3 of them the same night while other plebs got nothing(foids are worthless whores).
I don't see any benefit in hanging out with him any longer, my nearly hopeless situation will get only more hopeless, and watching foids simp over him and ignoring me is a constant ERfuel.

I've come to conclusion that he has no good intentions towards me.
He clearly uses me to mog, he is extremely selfish, he is so competetive even though he mogs me so hard and outcomes are already decided, he wants to fuck every single foid that he comes across.
He once told me that he was at a house party with 3 of his friends and 4 foids, so it was a fair 4 on 4. However, he managed to fuck all 4 of the foids, 3 of them the same night(foids are worthless whores).
I don't see any benefit in hanging out with him any longer, my nearly hopeless situation will get only more hopeless, and watching foids simp over him and ignoring me is a constant ERfuel.

I had the same experience. I had a chad friend in university who for some reason wanted to hang out with me 24/7. it was burtal. but also thanks to him I had a lot of social experiences so I cant say its all bad

Blackpilled or friendship killed

Trucels have no friends

these chads only keep you around so that it makes good or bad qualities all the more noticeable

People who are friends with chads are normie fakcels @Zer0/∞

Both you and that Zer0 autist are low iq clowns :feelsclown:
Says the larping fakecel who is attractive and NT enough to be in chad’s social circle.

Last edited:
Says the larping fakecel who is attractive and NT enough to be in chad’s social circle.
You have 0 real life blackpill experience, you are only reciting thing that some "expert" similar to you wrote on this forum, half of your threads are calling others fakecel(utterly pathetic), you are completely unqualified for participating in blackpill discussions and yet here you are, you are weak and small.

You have 0 real life blackpill experience, you are only reciting thing that some "expert" similar to you wrote on this forum, half of your threads are calling others fakecel(utterly pathetic), you are completely unqualified for participating in blackpill discussions and yet here you are, you are weak and small.
damn you got his ass there no disrespect or nothing to @Incelius Savage but still

you gonna let him talk to you like that man?

damn you got his ass there no disrespect or nothing to @Incelius Savage but still

you gonna let him talk to you like that man?
I could care less

0 blackpill experience? My entire existance is a blackpill, even more than your’s has. I’ve been through the actual struggle while you just complain about “Chad” at school :feelskek: But sure you have had more in real life experience. I’ve been out of society since 2013 since i left school and my white family ignores me (another blackpill)

Last edited:
But ok call me weak and small you wouldnt last a fight between me in real life. @Zer0/∞ lol this high school kid thinks he can fight.

I’m not gonna sit here and argue over something i could care less about. I know where i stand

Plus i barely have a sex drive so i can never care as much as you do about this blackpill shit.

Last edited:
You can't be friends with a different species.

I could care less
I’m not gonna sit here and argue over something i could care less about. I know where i stand

Plus i barely have a sex drive so i can never care as much as you do about this blackpill shit.
Joined May 28, 2021
Posts 18,171
Online160d 22h 18m

And you spend your entire day jumping in threads, calling others fakecels :D:D:D:D:D:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fakecel if you never approached a foid, rot all day on forum and have 0 real life blackpill experiences
If you know your ugly don’t embarrass your self

Mogs me at having friends.