Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im thinking about starting smoking

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I want to start smoking to calm me down. Ragefuel and suicidefuel is strong these days and cigarettes seem like something that could calm me. I know how to mask the smell, and I have people to buy them for me so I don't get caught. Should I?

Smoking cigarettes is low IQ.

Smoke weed instead tbh

Don't waist your money on this shit, find something else to calm you down

I quit smoking a bit over a year ago, as I was starting to become addicted to it, unlike before when I would only smoke on occasion.

If I were you OP I wouldn't even bother, don't introduce yourself to shit like that.

dont do it

im clean for 26 hours now and i feel rage every moment and just think about buying a pack again -.-
Not Masturbation though
I quit smoking a bit over a year ago, as I was starting to become addicted to it, unlike before when I would only smoke on occasion.

If I were you OP I wouldn't even bother, don't introduce yourself to shit like that.

how much did you smoke a day?

Cigarettes are disgusting. Taste disgusting. Make you smell disgusting. Make your lungs look disgusting. Disgustingly expensive. They're disgusting.
Smoke weed instead, it's like a healthy herb.

From 15-22 I would smoke maybe once or twice a day, sometimes not at all. When I was 23 I started going through half a pack a day and decided to quit entirely before I became completely addicted to it.

Cigarettes are disgusting. Taste disgusting. Make you smell disgusting. Make your lungs look disgusting. Disgustingly expensive. They're disgusting.
Based and high IQ

only cost 3.75 euro for pack here tbh
From 15-22 I would smoke maybe once or twice a day, sometimes not at all. When I was 23 I started going through half a pack a day and decided to quit entirely before I became completely addicted to it.

damn, i started half a year ago, i would smoke for 3-4 a day at first, after a month i think i already started smoking pack a day. over for bingecels

Cigarettes are really bad. Alcohol doesn't seem to be bad at all in moderation. Take up some light drinking instead of cancer stix.

Smoke weed instead tbh
Don't waist your money on this shit, find something else to calm you down

dont do it

im clean for 26 hours now and i feel rage every moment and just think about buying a pack again -.-

Cigarettes are really bad. Alcohol doesn't seem to be bad at all in moderation. Take up some light drinking instead of cancer stix.
please, don't.
This.

I dont smoke and i hate cigarettes but they smell nice tbh
"Don't smoke! You have so much to live for!"
699A440E EF49 40F4 93D4 F19B4729B7E3

"Don't smoke! You have so much to live for!"
699a440e-ef49-40f4-93d4-f19b4729b7e3-jpeg.86228
I hope I die today, but that doesn't mean I want to feel like shit while I die.

@Sadness its ok, just get your daily dose of edgemaxx

1 to 2 cigarettes living with parents hidden ... while working smoked up to 4 a day. Marijuana sucks and for those who have OCD, anxiety ... causes you to have thoughts of chase that are mocking you or something like that. You have to control the cigarette addiction, in me it is well controlled I do not need to smoke 10, when I drink it gives a little more will but it is difficult to go over 6.

I ve read your comments against smocking and came to conclusion that you are all cunts.
Smocking is good. Canser makes your shity life shorter.
Truecel despices health and life.

This

I ve read your comments against smocking and came to conclusion that you are all cunts.
Smocking is good. Canser makes your shity life shorter.
Truecel despices health and life.
All it does is decrease quality of life though. It doesn't end it. Also he could just juul to get the same effect now that I've thought about it.

That's a fancy expensive,long and painful way to commit suicide ngl

Smoke weed instead tbh
Both are low IQ, the only difference is that you got good trip with weed before dying of testicular cancer at last .

Cigarettes don't actually calm you down,they just feed your craving for cigarettes.

Smocking is good. Cancer makes your shitty life shorter.
Truecel despises health and life.
>"smocking"
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Do it if you want to. You'd die one day anyway.

Smoking is useless shit that just fucks your teeths, lungs and costs a shit ton of money in the long run.

Hmm, get a vape then (i still dont recommend you to smoke). You can use it with low nicotine
I have some friends in senior year that are 18+ tbh. I could get them to buy me it.

Just smoke weed and do benzos/opiates

smoking cigarettes is for normies and low iq

I have some friends in senior year that are 18+ tbh. I could get them to buy me it.
And there is alot of flavors you can try. There is nicotineless vape things but they arent going to make you feel better.

And there is alot of flavors you can try. There is nicotineless vape things but they arent going to make you feel better.
Does it smell and is smell easy to remove?

Why smoke when you can chew tobacco instead