Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm thinking about programmingmaxxing but i'm too low iq. Any programmercels here?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I find programming really interesting and back in elementary I was slaying with Qbasic but after it I only learned HTML and CSS. I tried to learn c++ but I am too low iq for
this. I am self taught in html but I think I couldn't self teach myself c++. I just redownloaded Qbasic and went over something and I still got it. This is probably the noobiest programming language out there tbh.

I'd stick with demon summoning ngl. If you're not really good at coding with a passion then it's probably a poor choice...

I'd stick with demon summoning ngl. If you're not really good at coding with a passion then it's probably a poor choice...
I'd not earn money off of it either way, but it seems like an interesting cope if I get the hang of it.

There are a few around here.

I'd not earn money off of it either way, but it seems like an interesting cope if I get the hang of it.
Oh right as a cope.
Idk I'm not really into that but if you have the means then go for it.
Make some posts about it; you're threads are always interesting.
Ask @owly

Oh right as a cope.
Ask @owly

Aren’t you 16? Best time to start

Start with web development (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)
Then continue with java or python

Try codeacademy online I'm ded srs. Free stuff.

Oh right as a cope.
Ask @owly
TBH if I get the hang of it I will program something incel related.

Do this. Elaborate though. Like what kind of thing?
I was for the first program in c++ I would do like an Incel hall of fame and there would be pictures of our hERoes and you would choose one and it would give you info about it. This would also be doable in HTML As a web site but i'd have to host it.

I was for the first program in c++ I would do like an Incel hall of fame and there would be pictures of our hERoes and you would choose one and it would give you info about it. This would also be doable in HTML As a web site but i'd have to host it.
That sounds fantastic tbh. Which guys do you think you would include? Would you include Lanza? I know you don't like Lanza.

This. You're either a coding person or you aren't, and you'll know from a young age.

Learning a programming language is just like learning any other language. At first it's very hard and confusing, but eventually you get used to it and it starts to make sense. You just need to keep going. But for ascencion it's a very bad choice imo. At least in my country it's a very sub5 male dominated field, so there's not really a chance at social circlemaxxing. Also, you have a lot of pressure and stress in the IT business.

That sounds fantastic tbh. Which guys do you think you would include? Would you include Lanza? I know you don't like Lanza.
I'd put him in tbh. he's a weakling faggot IMO but people seem to like him.

Learning a programming language is just like learning any other language. At first it's very hard and confusing, but eventually you get used to it and it starts to make sense. You just need to keep going. But for ascencion it's a very bad choice imo. At least in my country it's a very sub5 male dominated field, so there's not really a chance at social circlemaxxing. Also, you have a lot of pressure and stress in the IT business.
I don't think I would go in IT this would be my hobby or maybe freelance side hustle if I needed money.

LMAO lanza is a massive retarded faggot
This quote by Lanza is based though:
“I hate how life-apologists say life isn't all suffering. What about the simple pleasures, like eating ice cream?' They always use that example. Even if I didnt recognize the flaws in their assertion, when I think of ice cream, I can only see a repugnant lump of pus crushed out of cows bloody nipples, who spend their entire lives confined in filth, where they're periodically raped so that there incessantly pregnant I always ride the pessimism train down different tracks until it inevitably leads me to contemplating over 500 million years of animals cannibalizing each other. Excuse me for not being thrilled by the extra jimmies on my ice cream cone.”

“I hate how life-apologists say life isn't all suffering. What about the simple pleasures, like eating ice cream?' They always use that example. Even if I didnt recognize the flaws in their assertion, when I think of ice cream, I can only see a repugnant lump of pus crushed out of cows bloody nipples, who spend their entire lives confined in filth, where they're periodically raped so that there incessantly pregnant I always ride the pessimism train down different tracks until it inevitably leads me to contemplating over 500 million years of animals cannibalizing each other. Excuse me for not being thrilled by the extra jimmies on my ice cream cone.”
High iq but he hates ice cream and now I hate him more.

I have almost graduated with a degree in software development.
Can't really give you any advice because you learn it by doing it

Also, don't get any bad habits, you'll regret it later. It really depends on the proramming language.
Comment your code too ,and if possible remember doing documentation

Learn basic html ,css and JavaScript and build some simple stuff
You just need to practice

Jeez he was always super high iq with his arguments.

I find programming really interesting and back in elementary I was slaying with Qbasic but after it I only learned HTML and CSS. I tried to learn c++ but I am too low iq for
this. I am self taught in html but I think I couldn't self teach myself c++. I just redownloaded Qbasic and went over something and I still got it. This is probably the noobiest programming language out there tbh.
My IQ is 90 and I've made over $1,000 from selling programs online

I tried but I didn't know where to start, whether HTML or Python.

Just scratchmaxx bro. I only know that from high school and a bit of lua which is mostly useless

My IQ is 118 and you mog me to hell and back. What kind of programs are even in demand? Do you freelance or what?

This. You're either a coding person or you aren't, and you'll know from a young age.

Are you programmer? Because what your saying is the opposite of what most programmers say

My IQ is 118 and you mog me to hell and back. What kind of programs are even in demand? Do you freelance or what?
I make programs and sell them. I mostly sell cheats for counter strike, roblox, and rust.

programming is hard i wanted to make a forum but then i noped the fuck out of there

I make programs and sell them. I mostly sell cheats for counter strike, roblox, and rust.
That's great tbhtbh. I doubt it'd make it in that business but good luck to you tbh. In what language do you make them in?

I heard there are good money at programming but you have to be good at this tbh

I heard there are good money at programming but you have to be good at this tbh
Also you have to have official cerfiticates and what not tbh.

Also you have to have official cerfiticates and what not tbh.
But if you're good at this you can program stuff in your own tbh and sell them

But if you're good at this you can program stuff in your own tbh and sell them
That's what @shoji does. I doubt i'd be able to be that good tbh.

I don't think programming takes a high Iq,It's more or less like learning a new languige.

It definitely would require serious commitment.

I've learnt HTML and CSS, they're mostly mnemonic stuff. The problem in my opinion is that web development has become so ample and unfocused that doesn't offer a return of investment such as data science. C++ is hard and I'm studying it, I see a lot of potential here.

I suggest you to learn Python, it's easy and in demand, also for data science.

That's very good. Have you put some app on Google Play? No need to make names if you're uncomfortable with that, it's just to know.

Try C language first

Learn JavaScript. If you’re not a CS graduate, getting a job coding anything else without much experience is hard. JavaScript lets you program websites (front end). It is the visual oriented part of coding, easiest to pick up, and also has the most foids.

Once you start programming, you can pick up more languages and work on more serious stuff. PM me if you want more info, I’ve guided several people into this career. As long as you have patience, you can still make a career out of it.