Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "I'm Thinking about ending things" ... movie about an oldcel

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I just recently saw this movie, "I'm thinking about ending things"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDTg62vsV4U

SPOILER: It is basically a movie about an oldcel that decided to rope and start day-dreaming about what would have been his life if he was accepted by women.
He was bullied by his parents while working on the farm but ends up working as janitor in School.

It is interesting to watch a movie with incels characters

netflix normie shit

an oldcel that decided to rope and start day-dreaming about what would have been his life if he was accepted by women.
:feelsmage: Our lives would be so much better if we were attractive and grew up with normal families

:feelsmage: Our lives would be so much better if we were attractive and grew up with normal families
One thing I like about this movie is that highlight the role that parents have in Inceldom, something that very little explored.

One thing I like about this movie is that highlight the role that parents have in Inceldom, something that very little explored.
most people don't understand that parents can sometimes be a huge part to making a young man turn into an incel. That or developing a hateful personality towards the world of women

most people don't understand that parents can sometimes be a huge part to making a young man turn into an incel. That or developing a hateful personality towards the world of women
I get your point, but It seems that parents are damned if they do, and damned if they don't on here.

You have people who complain about their parent's doing nothing

and then you have people complaining about their parents doing anything.

At some point, things in one's life become their own personal agency, and to deny this is to act exactly like a foid who refuses to take blame for her actions

At some point, things in one's life become their own personal agency, and to deny this is to act exactly like a foid who refuses to take blame for her actions
yeah i agree. But from under age 18 or so, your parents do so many hurtful things that end up messing up your milestones or developments. And sometimes even after you are 18

SPOILER: It is basically a movie about an oldcel that decided to rope and start day-dreaming about what would have been his life if he was accepted by women.

Interesting....

yeah i agree. But from under age 18 or so, your parents do so many hurtful things that end up messing up your milestones or developments. And sometimes even after you are 18
I agree. From birth to age 18, it is your parent's duty to provide the best they can offer to you. This includes knowledge about the world, exercise, the opposite gender, etc.