Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Im thinking about doing vlogs like st hamudi and eggman as soon as i graduate

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Will i get rejected from colleges and jobs if i do this?

Im thinking about sitting in a car or some room and tell my story and thoughts, like hamudi and eggman.

I wont vlog in public places since im not low inhib enough.

You willl never make it big, you could do a gimmick of wearing a mask if you're low inhib enough

You'll get rejected aanyway so might as well do vlogs

go for it i want to see brocels sharing their experiences and talk about BP

put a mask on, change your voice

If you are an autistic truecel, then it is not even worth trying.

You will never graduate from the inceldom no matter how many vlogs you will make.

If you are an autistic truecel, then it is not even worth trying.
yeah in such case you will just constantly slowing down in speech, having difficulty choosing words

You need charisma, BP is saturated but lacking new saints.

Do it either by just voice or wear a mask like myself.

You have to be entertaining otherwise nobody will watch you

Im thinking about sitting in a car or some room and tell my story and thoughts, like hamudi and eggman.

I wont vlog in public places since im not low inhib enough.
If you're worried about showing your face, you can always try facing the camera away from you and just showing the windshield or dashboard of your car, like that one incel vlogger Hell By The Dashboard Light.
Then maybe over time you an show your face if you feel comfortable with it.

If you don't show your face and don't reveal too much personal information you shouldn't have a problem with universities and jobs. And regardless of that even if you did reveal those things and your face, even the most prolific and popular incel channels don't get very much traffic or views so it is much more unlikely that someone will recognise you and report you or blacklist you. Additionally, in many countries, legally most people can't do anything about it if you have an incel channel besides trying to submit reports against you.

The only time I can think of that happening where someone got caught was Wheat Waffles (not an incel but a blackpiller) because he was being too public with his videos and going around on university campuses filming videos where he asked girls to rate pictures of guys, and he got banned from entering one of the universities again.