Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm thinking about CEA (central Asia maxxing) how would it go? They're still ricewhores who want bigu whitu cocku

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
55d 3h 52m
Which country should I visit first?
Kazakhstan Uzbekistan Kyrgyzstan Tajikistan Turkmenistan Azerbaijan? Where toilets are the easiest?

Waco

Waco

Del the Ghost Rapper
★★★
39d 9h 4m
Go to Congo my friend

S

ShortestManlet_2

5'1" depressed manlet
★★
10h 46m
Which country should I visit first?
Kazakhstan Uzbekistan Kyrgyzstan Tajikistan Turkmenistan Azerbaijan? Where toilets are the easiest?
Most of these countries are muslim and they'll flay you alive if you make any move on their women, it's not like japan china or vietnam where the cucked soyboys will just stay still. U need to convert if you want CEA pussy

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
55d 3h 52m
Most of these countries are muslim and they'll flay you alive if you make any move on their women, it's not like japan china or vietnam where the cucked soyboys will just stay still. U need to convert if you want CEA pussy
But I want horse eating CEA pussy

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
30d 1h 38m
Nepal is better option in imo.

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★
28d 6h 24m
Go to Congo my friend
African countries seem to scary to maxx bc of malaria, AIDS and other sicknesses. Also you would stick out like a sore thumb as a white guy or even ethnic guy and the local Nigs will want to rob you for your Western money.

Waco

Waco

Del the Ghost Rapper
★★★
39d 9h 4m
African countries seem to scary to maxx bc of malaria, AIDS and other sicknesses. Also you would stick out like a sore thumb as a white guy or even ethnic guy and the local Nigs will want to rob you for your Western money.
I wasn't being serious

K

kaang

Captain
★★★★★
89d 23h 53m
I think their women are the most loyal to the race out of all females (based on my encounters with them in the west)