Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm thinking about CEA (central Asia maxxing) how would it go? They're still ricewhores who want bigu whitu cocku

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Which country should I visit first?
Kazakhstan Uzbekistan Kyrgyzstan Tajikistan Turkmenistan Azerbaijan? Where toilets are the easiest?

Go to Congo my friend

Which country should I visit first?
Kazakhstan Uzbekistan Kyrgyzstan Tajikistan Turkmenistan Azerbaijan? Where toilets are the easiest?
Most of these countries are muslim and they'll flay you alive if you make any move on their women, it's not like japan china or vietnam where the cucked soyboys will just stay still. U need to convert if you want CEA pussy

Most of these countries are muslim and they'll flay you alive if you make any move on their women, it's not like japan china or vietnam where the cucked soyboys will just stay still. U need to convert if you want CEA pussy
But I want horse eating CEA pussy

Nepal is better option in imo.

Go to Congo my friend
African countries seem to scary to maxx bc of malaria, AIDS and other sicknesses. Also you would stick out like a sore thumb as a white guy or even ethnic guy and the local Nigs will want to rob you for your Western money.

African countries seem to scary to maxx bc of malaria, AIDS and other sicknesses. Also you would stick out like a sore thumb as a white guy or even ethnic guy and the local Nigs will want to rob you for your Western money.
I wasn't being serious

I think their women are the most loyal to the race out of all females (based on my encounters with them in the west)