Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm thinking about AlcoholMaxxing

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
My life is already over due to the fact I've been cursed with both ADHD and Autism in addition to being genetic trash. Might as well fast forward the process. Problem is, I don't know which alcoholic drinks are most effective at said endeavour.

I used to drinkmaxx hard, it's alright gets boring tho.

I might take up weedmaxxing.

Lowinbibmaxxing... :feelshehe:

Careful, you don't want to end up like the Enforcer. :society:

Female behavior

Vodka mixed with soda, lemonade, sweet juices or whatever you want. White rum also works. This is all you need, but if you have some extra money to burn you can upgrade to non-bottom shelf whiskey, I recommend bourbon

Protip: Drink water while drinking the alcohol, ie. sip drink, water, drink etc. By doing so you can avoid hangovers and thereby drink more

Last edited:
Alcohol is the worst drug ever. The hangover alone is enough reason not to drink. The black out and the fact that it turns you into a total idiot too.

Weed is much better but more expensive though.

I'm bout to hit the pumpkin spice beer in an hour

I feel good for an hour then I just get tired and itchy, so I usually only have 1, mayb 2 before bed

Vodka mixed with soda, lemonade, sweet juices or whatever you want. White rum also works. This is all you need, but if you have some extra money to burn you can upgrade to non-bottom shelf whiskey, I recommend bourbon

Protip: Drink water while drinking the alcohol, ie. sip drink, water, drink etc. By doing so you can avoid hangovers and thereby drink more
I tried this and all it did was make me pee even more than I already have to lol

I tried this and all it did was make me pee even more than I already have to lol
sure you'll pee a few extra times until you're shit face wasted as planned until you pass out, sleep and then wake up 10 hours later without a hangover

Start with red wine or beer. The move to vodka. It's cheaper than whisky.

Then you can graduate to a form of everclear if you can find it at a decent price.

If you can afford it you'll want better quality booze for "health" and smoothness but if you're trying to rope anyway...

Don't binge drink like a normie idiot unless you're really trying to feel like shit and probably not even end up dead by the end of it.

sure you'll pee a few extra times until you're shit face wasted as planned until you pass out, sleep and then wake up 10 hours later without a hangover
I wouldn't make it 10 hours, I'd wake up in about 2-3 due to severe need to pee and never fall asleep again lol

One either is or is not born a serious drinker, I have concluded.