Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m thinking a lot about suicide right now

• Thread starter Django the niggero
  • Start date
Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
I can’t stand being so unhappy in my life anymore, I would never have a girlfriend. Suicide is my only option to get out of this state.

Wait for the revolution... The youngcel generation will get things done, we were raised in inceldom

i think about it constantly and support everyone's right to choose.

i would suggest that before you make the decision, you at least be able to tell yourself you tried everything you could.

Inert gas and exit bag. But I would recommend to give life a chance

just tried to hang myself using a belt right now.. fuck... existence is a curse

You dont enjoy copes no more?

don't let (((them))) win brocel

I feel ur pain but u must try to find more copes. Don’t commit suicide please

I want to go ER (not in video game)
theres always the option to kill yourself infront of foids to traumatize them... are you sure you want to erase your consciousness for eternity?Me personally I am not afraid of what might be in the afterlife, but rather afraid that there is no afterlife

I got some bad ideas my head

That's what toilets want,why give them the satisfaction,but if you really want to rope go ahead.
It’s true, you’re right but i can‘t stand this life anymore. It’s too difficult. I may not as strong as you.

Rope is the real fate for all incels anyway

same, today has been a bad day

ER is a meme. even if an incel did it so what? your still the loser the normalfaggots and foids still lived fufilled lives. an incel can't win. just skip to sui and be done with this joke world. waking up is crap

I can’t stand being so unhappy in my life anymore, I would never have a girlfriend. Suicide is my only option to get out of this state.
I don't think about suicide everyday, you get used to it.

ER is a meme. even if an incel did it so what? your still the loser the normalfaggots and foids still lived fufilled lives. an incel can't win. just skip to sui and be done with this joke world. waking up is crap
But at least you will traumatize their families and friends and make IT soyfags cry
(feds if you are reading this fuck you)

Last edited: