Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Thinkinf of Transferring to a Small Christian College in the Midwest

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
As some of you already know, I'm not truecel. My flirting/women skills are not very good, but if I tried hard enough/made enough attempts, I may be able to get a gf.

Anyway, I live in Massachusetts. I don't even see the point in TRYING to get a gf since they're essentially all skanks in this liberal cesspool. My last hope is transferring to a small town in the Midwest and going to a Christian college there where people actually have morals. If I cannot find a decent woman even THERE, I may well just give up entirely.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

THIS

Small town girls are a MEME. Honestly man I thought the same thing before moving from a really posh suburban liberal state to upstate NY where its all farms and "country girls "who love hunting, fishing, Jesus and America"...yet they are all fat single mothers who want Chad's dick. 
Really made me think.

You could do it, if it's bothering you, move away if you have to, good luck, and may God bless your soul.

How many more cope threads are you going to make?

may Allah bless you, brother

Midwest girls ONLY go for the farmer Chad country boy phenotype. The Christian girls you would meet are holding out for their Sam Hunt who runs the worship service and already has a record deal. I know because I lived it, I grew up thinking "lol all these trashy farm girls only want big dudes, I can't wait to move to a liberal coast city where I can score hipster chicks who like me for who I am!"

the smallest town the smallest dating pool so more chances to be incel

Yeah I'm no longer thinking about this because I don't want a "girlfriend"

Dude, I live in back country of Michigan and I know TWO incels who got engaged (one to a roastie but one to a virgin). There are a lot of Christians and all that is around is other family members in parts since theyre so small and poor, anyone who's not their tenth cousin is interesting. Some are home schooled to until college (and there's actually a "home school" college here too so some are even after that) so they aren't introduced to society's ideals as fast. I guess I'm volcel for not going for one myself, I'm ready to just rot though.

I grew up in the local catholic school system and they are a bunch of roasties, but there are other religious schools around.

JFL at "Christian" girls. They're bigger sluts than the girls at regular colleges. Massive COPE