Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm the ultimate mentalcel

schizocel

schizocel

Banned
-
I'm schizophrenic so when I try talking to girls I hallucinate things talking to me and I hallucinate shit around her so I get paranoid and freak out and she always leaves. Or if I share any of my religious and personal beliefs she shuns me. The stacies don't wanna talk to me and the land whales find out I'm schizo and they leave me too. Not only is chad perfect in every way in terms of body, they are also blessed with not being mentally handicapped. is it over for me? should i just listen to the voices and kill myself?

If you have schizophrenia, it was over before it began. Maybe you want to cope on this forum, maybe you wanna rope. Only time will tell.

voices in your head are like "taaakeee a showweerrr"

I'm schizophrenic so when I try talking to girls I hallucinate things talking to me and I hallucinate shit around her so I get paranoid and freak out and she always leaves. Or if I share any of my religious and personal beliefs she shuns me. The stacies don't wanna talk to me and the land whales find out I'm schizo and they leave me too. Not only is chad perfect in every way in terms of body, they are also blessed with not being mentally handicapped. is it over for me? should i just listen to the voices and kill myself?

Welcome and I get that feel dude, mentalcel here diagnosed with DID with psychotic features. I can survive around foids for a short time, but as soon as my other personalities appear everything falls apart. Not even my family or colleagues want to stay around me because they are afraid of my other personalities. Can't blame them one of them is a straight up sociopath with extremely violent tendencies, got me arrested and hospitalized many times. On anti psychotics to stop him from taking control.

I'm schizophrenic so when I try talking to girls I hallucinate things talking to me and I hallucinate shit around her so I get paranoid and freak out and she always leaves.
Sorry, OP, not trying to bully you or anything but holy shit, HUE.

At least you will always have friends.

no, I am. I got sand in my buns.

perfectly replicates how grils are as soon as your low tier trash and was chad your trash