Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m the only student in my class who failed the test

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
JFL I got my economics test back and I was the only one who failed. Even the Stacy whores who never study and get fucked by chad on the weekend got good grades, I can never win :cryfeels: Why am I so stupid?

just copy off fuckers if u have to

Can i borrowed 16480574y dollars and pay back 847e58% evrry threee weeks for 67 months?

Jfl me too, I failed an exam and when I stepped outside I could hear everyone happily bragging about their grades.
I hope a car runs me over today.

You're stupid because bad genes. Just try to copy from someone else exam next time

How the fuck did you fail economics, man, it's easily my best subject. Did the Stacies mock your low IQ?

Is this high school econ or are you in college? Depending on the level of the material I may be able to help.

How the fuck did you fail economics, man, it's easily my best subject. Did the Stacies mock your low IQ?

Is this high school econ or are you in college? Depending on the level of the material I may be able to help.
No, but I’m certain I’ve gained the reputation of the class dumbass. I don’t need help, I just need to study more but I’m too depressed and tired all the time to actually do it. My other classes are going fine though.

No, but I’m certain I’ve gained the reputation of the class dumbass. I don’t need help, I just need to study more but I’m too depressed and tired all the time to actually do it. My other classes are going fine though.

You can't let the Stacies economicsmog you, man. Just drink coffee and power through the material.

economics is easy, accounting is difficult if you have a trash teacher

JFL I got my economics test back and I was the only one who failed. Even the Stacy whores who never study and get fucked by chad on the weekend got good grades, I can never win :cryfeels: Why am I so stupid?
It's over for Low IQcels.

I failed mine today too

Thats cuz theyre all using drugs