Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im the only only person in my family who isnt successful.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
1 cousin is a doctor.
1 is an event planned and earn BANK
2 millionare uncles (and aunts)
Grandparents are wealthy.
Dad makes good money
Brother is in corperate.

And the list goes on.

Then theres me. The autistic NEET loser who is going nowhere slowely.

Fucking hell just end me already

I know what you mean. Most of my family is successful or wealthy or at least a fully-functional human being!

And I just hide in my room all day.

I just find it hard to relate to this crazy world or get too involved with it. Maybe my personality is just incompatible. Plus I struggle a lot with anxiety.

What do you think is causing the problem for you?

I know what you mean. Most of my family is successful or wealthy or at least a fully-functional human being!

And I just hide in my room all day.

I just find it hard to relate to this crazy world or get too involved with it. Maybe my personality is just incompatible. Plus I struggle a lot with anxiety.

What do you think is causing the problem for you?
I have aspergers and agoraphobia for starters.

1 cousin is a doctor.
Dad makes good money
Brother is in corperate.

And the list goes on.

be good with everyone and when they are dead u can get some money atleast

in my family not only everyone else is succesful, but literally every male member is taller than me. Every family gathering implies getting towered by 6'0+ cousins and uncles for at least 4 hours.

in my family not only everyone else is succesful, but literally every male member is taller than me. Every family gathering implies getting towered by 6'0+ cousins and uncles for at least 4 hours.
I'm the shortest guy in my family. Hell I'm shorter than the women minus 1 aunt

aww poor you with successful family members that give you a safety net to fall back on boo hoo

JFL so you're pretty much a richcel and your crying about it

aww poor you with successful family members that give you a safety net to fall back on boo hoo

My mom is disabled and poor.

I live with her.

My FAMILY is rich and dont speak to me. Hardly a safety net.
I dont even own a computer.

My mom is disabled and poor.

I live with her.

My FAMILY is rich and dont speak to me. Hardly a safety net.
I dont even own a computer.
network with your RELATIVES your ugly not retarded

network with your RELATIVES your ugly not retarded
They dont like me.
I havent spoken to any of them in like 5+ years
I've literally been homeless before and all refused to help me when I asked for FOOD and a ROOM no money even

They dont like me.
I've literally been homeless before and all refused to help me when I asked for FOOD and a ROOM no money even
Damn wtf did you do to them kek
in this case start saving to get some good fucking lawyers for when those fuckers die

I agree that overall it's a good thing. However... being surrounded by successful people when you yourself are unsuccessful can be a difficult experience. Because you lack people to have solidarity with and people to potentially work with to improve everyone's situation together. Instead you just feel left in the dust and kind of confused.

Damn wtf did you do to them kek
in this case start saving to get some good fucking lawyers for when those fuckers die
Fuck if I know. I think they hate me for being NEET.

That's rough, if they are succesful they could at least lend a hand to you and your mom.
and incels are supposed to be the evil sociopaths.

I guess this is what people mean when they say that mental illnesses are hidden. WE know we have them. You know you have aspergers and agoraphobia and I know I have bad anxiety and social anxiety, but they're mostly invisible to other people. If they were physical difficulties I bet people would be willing to help more.

I think for some people they find it hard to tell the difference between mental illness and simply laziness.

I'm with you there. Both of my parents went to graduate school, and my dad had a long and well-paying career until his retirement. Not only that, but both of my parents seem innately productive; whereas I can barely lift my carcass from bed.

It's impossible for me to believe I am not a disappointment. By every measure I am a failure. I would say I'm the black sheep of the family, but one of my siblings is a prisoner, so?

I feel like I was given every advantage in life, and the only fault in the situation is me. Oh well! At least I don't believe in free-will, so I don't have to bear guilt in addition to all else! :)

NEET is masterrace. In my book, going by occupation or lack thereof alone, you're the most successful member of your family. Setting aside the incel thing, of course

1 cousin is a doctor.
Dad makes good money
Brother is in corperate.

And the list goes on.

Not trying to be a dick Neet but why the fuck doesn't your family help a guy out and connect you?

Plenty of losers in my family so at least I'm not the only one. All my brothers are incels, got uncles who are the same, along with cousins. We just churn out fail left and right.

Thankfully my parent's line will end with me and my brothers. No kids will come from us so at least we'll end this branch of fail once and for all.

Not trying to be a dick Neet but why the fuck doesn't your family help a guy out and connect you?
Idk. I've never done anything to them.
NEET is masterrace. In my book, going by occupation or lack thereof alone, you're the most successful member of your family. Setting aside the incel thing, of course
I agree. I love being NEET. But I still wish I had their amazingly successful lives.

Idk. I've never done anything to them.

I agree. I love being NEET. But I still wish I had their amazingly successful lives.

Your dad and mom should at least speak up for you and damn try to help you out.
I'm starting to believe that whole parents hate their incel kids thing.

Your dad and mom should at least speak up for you and damn try to help you out.
I'm starting to believe that whole parents hate their incel kids thing.
My dad hardly talks to me aside from calling 1 or 2 times a week

Lmao ny family is chock-full of minimum wage making, single, middle-aged failures and everybody hates each other. I exceeded family based expectations years ago

My brother and I are the failures of our family. It's sad, tbh. We're both college educated, but our social problems gave us crippling depression. My brother is diagnosed with autism.

1 cousin is a doctor.
Dad makes good money
Brother is in corperate.

And the list goes on.

I’d take your life in a heartbeat, imagine all the money you’ll get from various wills
They dont like me.
Never mind I posted too soon, my bad

Some people are unlucky.

My brother and I are the failures of our family. It's sad, tbh. We're both college educated, but our social problems gave us crippling depression. My brother is diagnosed with autism.
Your poor brother.. I feel for all fellow autists

We are all just dubhumans working minimum wage job.

can't you get something through your connections at least? You have a trash ass family if no one hooks you up with a good position.

1 cousin is a doctor.
Dad makes good money
Brother is in corperate.

And the list goes on.

So basically you are saying you will be taken care of your whole life? Cry me a river.

It is time for suicide

Sucks but tbh are you surprised? Autism will severely limit anyone's job prospects

Bro if you have money it might be easy to cope

@NEETAndTidy Why don't your family help you surgerymaxing?

My mom let's me live with her. And my dad pays my phone and doctor bill's. So yeah. No longer need to worry about being homeless.

what happen if mom die?