Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im the only one at my apprenticeship that couldnt get an internship

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im so fucking sick and done with this stupid fucking world. I have been applying since for over 2 years at dozens of companies and i didnt get a single internship. The best i got was one single online interview and of course the cunts rejected my ass, why would they not. Meanwhile literally everyone else from the 11 apprentices besides me got an internship, some even multiple ones. I need that internship because its my only way to gain work experience and companies dont wanna hire someone with no work experience, especially if that someone in question is short, autistic, ugly and has no connections.

Sorry brocel.:feelsbadman: Ngl I wish I was 'socially competent and high IQ' as you. Hopefully things get BETTER for you, man.

Last edited:
Sorry brocel.:feelsbadman: Ngl I wish I was competently social and high IQ as you. Hopefully things get BETTER for you, man.
Im a lot of things, but not socially competent, but thanks anyways:feelsautistic:

Oh and also a lot of these apprentices are Aspies as well and some are even shorter and uglier than me, which is just more testemonial to how over it is for me

It’s not that hard to lie on your cv

It’s not that hard to lie on your cv
What a brilliant idea, im sure millions of others never thought of that and im sure recruiters totally wont verify it /s

Sorry brocel.:feelsbadman: Ngl I wish I was competently social and high IQ as you. Hopefully things get BETTER for you, man.
You seem pretty high IQ to me fren :feelsautistic:

especially if that someone in question is short, autistic, ugly and has no connections.
+ 20k posts on the inkul forum imagine that jfl

but brutal mang, atleast big resspect to u for wagecuckigng fully

+ 20k posts on the inkul forum imagine that jfl

but brutal mang, atleast big resspect to u for wagecuckigng fully
Not like i have a choice, the alternative is being homeless.

Also as crazy it might sound, i need to work at least a bit to not go fully insane from isolation

good, same here
My parents could let me NEET in peace but no, they want me to wageslave
break your back for those shekkles, goy
Haha, i dont work physically and we do sports at the company and i also do sports in private. The pain of being lifemogged and heightmogged is much worse than the physical pain, which is barely there

Yeah life sucks man. I've been at my job 10 years. I hate it but it pays too good to quit.