Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im the only incel in my friend group

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
There it is, I am the only incel out of my small friend group as the gookcel finally ascended according to him and I DM'd him "FUCK YOU GF HAVING NIGGER!!!!" while I rot on my bed not feeling loved and never been complimented in my life and my tallfag volcel friend had to fucking humble brag on me saying foids complimented his looks and his ass while I am yet to recieve a compliment. My tallfag volcel friend had multiple chances to ascend with a virgin Stacy and blew it because religion cuckoldry held him back.

Last edited:
That gookcel entered into a betabuxx

Unless he’s godfrey gao tier which he probably isnt

Reported for frenhaving

He is a fat 21 year old who still mogs me facially
Fat+Gook automatically equals 2 outta ten, so either you a one or he doesn’t. Yhe pnly features on a chink that aren’t always subhuman are jaw and zygos which is what carries most asian models. and those aren’t prominent at high bfp so fat+gook eyes and nose=sub2.

My tallfag volcel friend had multiple chances to ascend with a virgin Stacy and blew it because religion cuckoldry held him back.
TBH there's more to life than getting your dick wet in the moment. He'll get his LTR and marriage eventually.

TBH there's more to life than getting your dick wet in the moment. He'll get his LTR and marriage eventually.
He literally could have gotten married to her in 5 years from now if he hadnt cucked himself but his volcelism held him back

He literally could have gotten married to her in 5 years from now if he hadnt cucked himself but his volcelism held him back
Ok that's kind of cucked.
Should've told him to pass her on to you if he's insistent.

Ok that's kind of cucked.
Should've told him to pass her on to you if he's insistent.
Real

Now he is going to "try to find a wife" when his delusional ass doesn't realize its far too late for him

Mogs me for having a friend group

Of course you're a friend haver jfl