Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm the Only Ethnic in my Entire Family

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It sucks. You think seeing couples and being alone is bad. Imagine seeing your family get white privelage and you don't plus no one gives a shit about you and makes race jokes, you feel like a complete outsider.

Last edited:
What ethnicity is your family? Or are you mixed?

what racemixing does to a MF:fuk:

I'm sorry this happened to you OP

I also have a curse similar yet different, i suffer from manletism while even my sister is green-eyed and tall as me. so i get how it feels, imagine having your uncle and cousin being 6'1 while you're 5'4 lmao, i think this is what bothers most as with strangers you dont give that much of a shit but even with family is the same. so retarded and unfair.

It sucks. You think seeing couples and being alone is bad. Imagine seeing your family get white privelage and you don't plus no one gives a shit about you and makes race jokes, you feel like a complete outsider.
Nigga stfu. You can literally do anything in the anglosphere and not get away with it as long as you’re a woman or non-white. You think white kids don’t get the shit beaten out of them in places like south side Chicago?

Race mixing should be a felony

White. I'm half white half hispanic
I had a brown fully indigenous looking Mexican friend who had a girlfriend at 14, they stayed together for over 2 years while I’m white & taller than him and I’m an incel

doesnt make any sense. r u adopted lmao

over for u. even more so for me. half cumskin > full blooded shitskin

I’m experiencing deja vu