Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm the most active person and I'm still fat.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
I'm the most active person and I'm still fat.

I work 10h a day.
10h a day I walk.
Besides walking I carry heavy stuff 9h a day.
Still obesse.

It's unbelievable.
I burn 2800 calories from just walking 10h a day 5/7 per week
I burn 1900 calories from lifting 5/7 per week

TOTAL 4700 calories burned a day but I'm still obeseeeeeeeeeeee:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:
At that amount of calories burned you don't even need to count your calories because it's a fucking looooot of burned calories.
I eat 2 times a day and my plates are normal.

I do this every fucking day since 2019 till today and am still fat...:reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

WTF IS GOIN ON with this bullshit.

The truth is that my genetic is trash because is low low insulin resistance and no matter what I do I can't lose fat but if I eat carbohydrates or a piece of chocolate boom gain weight meanwhile CHAD fucking eat pizza and drink cola all day and he's shredded asf.

THE TRUTH IS. METABOLISM IS GENETIC LIKE GETTING BALD. IT'S ALL GENETIC. YOU'RE FATE, DESTINY IS ALREADY PREDETEMINED.

No exercise for your genetics

I work 10h a day.
10h a day I walk.
Still obesse.

It's unbelievable.

TOTAL 4700 calories burned a day but I'm still obeseeeeeeeeeeee:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:
At that amount of calories burned you don't even need to count your calories because it's a fucking looooot of burned calories.

I do this every fucking day since 2019 till today and am still fat...:reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

The truth is that my genetic is trash because is low low insulin resistance and no matter what I do I can't lose fat but if I eat carbohydrates or a piece of chocolate boom gain weight meanwhile CHAD fucking eat pizza and drink cola all day and he's shredded asf.

THE TRUTH IS. METABOLISM IS GENETIC LIKE GETTING BALD. IT'S ALL GENETIC. YOU'RE FATE, DESTINY IS ALREADY PREDETEMINED.
Same happened to me.
When I worked in warehouses or warehouse yards where I was manhandling freight or getting in an out of trucks 80+ times a day to drop trailers, open/close doors, chock wheels my weight would always maintain current or fluctuate +|- a few.
Only significant weight I’ve ever lost is by fasting.

And I have lost 6 kg without exercising

Diet is like 90% of weight loss

I know a man exactly like you, he works hard and he's still fat because of his metabolism, his younger brother is a recluse that eats snacks all day and he is tall and lean. He literally cannot gain weight even if he wanted to.

Seeing them and their different lifestyles showed me how unfair the universe truly is. :feelswhat:

I work 10h a day.
10h a day I walk.
Still obesse.

It's unbelievable.

You eat too much , nothing to do with genetics:feelskek:

You’re reasoning like a fat feminist

Your metabolism is not some supernatural phenomenon
TOTAL 4700 calories burned a day but I'm still obeseeeeeeeeeeee
if you really burn 4700 calories a day ( which I doubt) , and you don’t lose weight, that’s simply mean your daily calorie intake is equal or superior to 4700 calorie

Not hard to believe understand

You can CHOose to LDAR

You eat too much , nothing to do with genetics:feelskek:

You’re reasoning like a fat feminist

Your metabolism is not some supernatural phenomenon

if you really burn 4700 calories a day ( which I doubt) , and you don’t lose weight, that’s simply mean your daily calorie intake is equal or superior to 4700 calorie

Not hard to believe understand
Cope, I discovered that I have insulin resistance that's why my efforts were nothing. Even my doctor said "your efforts are nothing if you have insulin resistance"

Calories in calories out and thermodynamics law are bullshit because you metabolize the food. It's not like that calorie in/out nahhh that's a scam.

And fuck you nigga with your normie generic quote "eat less move more and I doubt ".

Last edited:
just actually run 2 miles a day fatty, 2 miles running non stop under 16 minutes.

just actually run 2 miles a day fatty, 2 miles running non stop under 16 minutes.
It's nothing if you have insulin resistance.

I'd have to see you irl and we could run together to believe it. If you are actually fucked from genetics im sorry fatbro
I have trademill at home and I've run 4km i don't know in miles. I remember when his doctor gave him a something to fix insulin resistance and booom he lost weight without doing nothing and he had the same eating behavior.

I have trademill at home and I've run 4km i don't know in miles. I remember when his doctor gave him a something to fix insulin resistance and booom he lost weight without doing nothing and he had the same eating behavior.
treadmill isnt same as running on real roads. What is your height bro?

my entire point here is that working a physical job and shit like unloading trucks which i have done i worked with many fatcels but I find it hard to believe if you eat healthy and actually run every day 2 miles minimum on the road youll be fat

my entire point here is that working a physical job and shit like unloading trucks which i have done i worked with many fatcels but I find it hard to believe if you eat healthy and actually run every day 2 miles minimum on the road youll be fat
I don't eat healthy, i eat whatever... but at 4500 you don't need to count calories because that's a huge amount of calories burned.

Just do keto and fasting. Insulin is the reason you get fat

yeah so you cant complain about being fat ngl
I'm 5'10 and 189 lbs at 4500 kcal i should be fucking ripped. But insulin resistance.

I eat the most in my family, yet I am the most skinny I dunno how:feelsree::feelsree:

I eat the most in my family, yet I am the most skinny I dunno how:feelsree::feelsree:
You don't have insulin resistance. And what are you eating, you actually burn, you don't store anything.

I'm 5'10 and 189 lbs at 4500 kcal i should be fucking ripped. But insulin resistance.
Losing weight with insulin resistance is more difficult because the body stores excess blood sugar as fat.

But it’s not impossible nigga , Carbs that bring on blood sugar spikes include most kinds of refined flour products, such as rice, bread, breakfast cereals and baked goods as well as sugary drinks and fruit juices

It's not like that calorie in/out
Yes it is :feelskek:
A slower metabolism doesn’t mean a metabolism that doesn’t work JFL

I give you one bowl of white rice per day and you’ll see if your fatass will not lose weight

What is this fucking cope thread, absurd. Just eat less nigga it's literally that simple

What is this fucking cope thread, absurd. Just eat less nigga it's literally that simple
For real these guys think their bodies defies the laws of physics and they’re some kind of Superman :feelskek:

Some people lose weight faster than others but everyone lose weight.
If you don’t that just means what you eat and the quantity you eat is the problem.

You don't have insulin resistance. And what are you eating, you actually burn, you don't store anything.
I believe my digestive system is weak; my all the energy wastes in digesting the food which is why my weight doesn't increase.

There were no fatcels in Aushwitz mate. Guess why..
Count calories. You can even calculate how much to eat to achieve weight loss rate that you want.

Same happened to me.
When I worked in warehouses or warehouse yards where I was manhandling freight or getting in an out of trucks 80+ times a day to drop trailers, open/close doors, chock wheels my weight would always maintain current or fluctuate +|- a few.
Only significant weight I’ve ever lost is by fasting.
I’m the same way. Can only lose weight by starving. This reduce calories by 500 per day don’t do shit for me.

What’s your ethnicity and are your parents obese as well?

Calories in, calories out. Eat less.

I been tryna tell people that metabolism makes it hard to gain or lose weight no matter how much you eat

I have the same problem, i workout at gym 4x times a week, run 5km a day, don't eat lunch, and i had take1 year to lost 15 kg.

you are overestimating your burnt calories

I work 10h a day.
10h a day I walk.
Still obesse.

It's unbelievable.

I thought you looked like Mikkelsen.

You're probably spiking your insulin too much during the day so your insulin levels never go down.
Eat only 1-2 meals a day with no snacks in between.

I thought you looked like Mikkelsen.
I don't look like him at all. I look more intimidating than him. I look like a prisoner ready to drop a body into your house. I have hunter hooded eyes, high set cheekbones, even when I'm fat you see I have good cheekbones, my mandible, ramus is a fucking L. My nose is normal my mouth a bit bigger than nose. I have warrior skull. Straight nose. I have 48 cm shoulder biacromial. I have 8 inch dick(no bragging cuz I'm a virgin at 27) .

But the problem is Im bald and 5'10 or 178cm

If you're bald you are handicapped.

It's mostly diet honestly- if were just talking about losing weight that is. You barely mentioned diet which tells me you already know what you're doing wrong:feelsohh: