Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m the biggest incel in the world

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

Recruit
★★
I’m the definition of an incel. In public I say the n word and im not black im Asian (Filipino). Im a KHHV and I use the gym as a cope. And im 5’4. I am almost all of the letters in subfive. I am also recessed and have the worst sea monkey nigger nose you’ve ever seen. My nose is the flatest and I have no nosebridge at all. So it’s over. TERMINADO. I have no friends no family… nothing. No company in my life. I leech off my parents money as well. And they’re sick of me. But tbh I hate them for putting me in this evil world anyway. I absolutely despise them for it.

I’ve never held a girls hand before nor talked to one without being forced to (example: only talked to one because I was seated next to a foid and the teacher told us to discuss about homework or the book we were reading). So yea, my interaction with the opposite sex is ZERO… ZERO DAYYY (lol movie reference xD)

I have bad ideas in my head everyday which I can’t disclose online. I also idolize incel killers even though I know it’s a bad thing to do… they’re like heroes to me. Everyone keeps calling me a monster and I hate that word. And no it’s not because I act weird irl, IM NT IRL! It’s just because I’m a truecel they’re all repulsed by me. Everyone is just so repulsed by me and I hate it. I’m always ostracized because of my looks voice and race, and telling you guys is my only way of venting and letting it all out.

I’m the biggest incel you’ve ever seen and I might be one of the biggest incels in the world.

Last edited: