Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m terrified that I will turn into an incel/creepy old man.

People don't turn into incels. You're born destined to be one.

Redditors are coping that they're not inkwells, typical redpilled normies.

I'm an incel and I'm creepy, just not an old man yet

You are already an incel brother. Hating or not hating women has nothing to do with being subhuman.

It pisses me off so much that these braindead reddit faggots don't understand the most basic things, like that when you're a 27yo virgin your already ARE an incel. You don't "turn into" or "choose to be" an incel, as soon as you cannot get laid, you just ARE an incel, it stands for INVVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE.

Holy shit, why is humanity so fucking braindead, people don't understand basic shit anymore like what is a woman or what is an incel. Why is everybody so fucking braindead nowadays, WHY

What's worse, never having experienced love or having experienced love but having it taken away?
I could argue for either one tbh. Imagine being a chad, then you magically turn into a inkwell, you would rope almost immediately. Being born an incel you never felt how being a chad is but because you've lived an incel-tier life you probably well adjusted to it. I experienced the former, but I still regard the latter as an incel tbh

I could argue for either one tbh. Imagine being a chad, then you magically turn into a inkwell, you would rope almost immediately. Being born an incel you never felt how being a chad is but because you've lived an incel-tier life you probably well adjusted to it. I experienced the former, but I still regard the latter as an incel tbh
Yeah, it would be pretty brutal to be an 11/10 Chad or Stacy, and then some inkwell goes ER and throws some acid on you and turns you into a -1/10, fucking complete suifuel. I honestly would rope it; it would be completely justified.

His life was predetermined before he was even born

It pisses me off so much that these braindead reddit faggots don't understand the most basic things, like that when you're a 27yo virgin your already ARE an incel. You don't "turn into" or "choose to be" an incel, as soon as you cannot get laid, you just ARE an incel, it stands for INVVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE.

Holy shit, why is humanity so fucking braindead, people don't understand basic shit anymore like what is a woman or what is an incel. Why is everybody so fucking braindead nowadays, WHY
Shitty genetics, shitty food, shitty education, shitty social media. Etc. All fingers point to the Jews.

I definitely don’t hate women but I am worried that at some point a switch will just flick and I will start blaming all women for me being single.
It will happen. It happened to me and I used to be a feminist.
I get very jealous of anyone in relationships or people having sex
I am 27 and have never been in a relationship or even been on a date. I know that this will not change
This guy already is an incel. It's already over for him.

You can't just live your entire fucking life as a miserable KHHV just because you're ugly, while normies around you have been getting free sex since they were 16, without becoming bitter. It is literally not possible.

Retarded normies and IT think we just woke up one day, and decided to be mean for no reason, and they think dis is y we inkwell. But no one does that. It is the entirety of our negative life experiences and the complete lack of positive experiences that have led us to this point.

Incel in denial, JFL

Retarded normies and IT think we just woke up one day, and decided to be mean for no reason, and they think dis is y we inkwell. But no one does that. It is the entirety of our negative life experiences and the complete lack of positive experiences that have led us to this point.
Exactly, this is what these retards need to understand about us