Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm terrible at answering vague questions

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
How are you today?

What do you think of _____?

Questions like that. I just don't know how to answer them. If there's one flaw in my personality then it's that. And what's worse is that those are the types of questions asked by someone who you're meeting for the first time, meaning I give them a lower image of myself for their first impressions compared to who I actually am.

Someone please help me. Does anyone else have this? What the fuck are you supposed to do when asked a vague as fuck question like these? Someone tell me pls.

I can only answer questions like these if there is a buzzword in them and they're more specific if u know what I mean. Or if I know that they're gonna ask it and I have something planned.

Generic people asking generic questions and expecting generic answers.

It's greetings and small talk. You're not even supposed to answer truthfully or thoroughly, it would be seen as weird

You mean low effort questions. I hate them. btw... how are you doin' bro?

I’m just terrible at speaking, you mog me

Give vague answers

just dont answer back

It's greetings and small talk. You're not even supposed to answer truthfully or thoroughly, it would be seen as weird

This. You are a turbo autist OP.

Give vague answers
I don't think that's what you're meant to do. Not as an incel at least. Chad answers one worded answers and the person he's talking to will just carry the convosation for him.

Once a teacher asked me a vague question and I gave a vague answer and they said something like "I see you're a man of very few words"

Perhaps it's not that I answer to vaguely but instead answer to literally. Once it happens again I'll know.

But also I gotta keep in mind that I'm ugly and very rarely will someone initiate a convosation with me nor will they make much of an effort to continue the convosation or lead me into anything.

OP when someone says how are you you say good how are you. You know this. Stop bullshitting. They want bland answers so give it to em if you wanna fit in.

2 things will make you look like a giga autist and have the normies out for blood: either giving them detailed literal type answers or going silent. High trust community pillar chad can get away with details and dark triad chad can get away with silence but you with neither so go the normie route.

I don't think that's what you're meant to do. Not as an incel at least. Chad answers one worded answers and the person he's talking to will just carry the convosation for him.

Once a teacher asked me a vague question and I gave a vague answer and they said something like "I see you're a man of very few words"

Perhaps it's not that I answer to vaguely but instead answer to literally. Once it happens again I'll know.

But also I gotta keep in mind that I'm ugly and very rarely will someone initiate a convosation with me nor will they make much of an effort to continue the convosation or lead me into anything.
If you give a long answer you will just be considered pedantic. There's no winning as an incel

OP when someone says how are you you say good how are you. You know this. Stop bullshitting. They want bland answers so give it to em if you wanna fit in.
Yes but when I say good it just goes silent for 10 seconds.

That's why you have to swiftly follow up with a banal question "how are you?" or "what are your political/religious affiliations?"

Of course the rules are different for Chad lol

But if you don't want to be assumed to be a child molester you need to learn basic normie social etiquette

that's pretty much the bland answer they expect to ensure you aren't some "weirdo".

I didn't even like doing this when I was working, as it was honestly throat clenching having to talk.

That's why you have to swiftly follow up with a banal question "how are you?" or "what are your political/religious affiliations?"
I do that sometimes but sometimes I don't, expecting them to follow up with something swiftly rather than me.

Tbh if I was a chad they'd be like "teehee you're so shy how cute!" Or follow up with something instead of it being me who always has to initiate and carry every single convo.

Tbh if I was a chad they'd be like "teehee you're so shy how cute!"
Maybe it's best that they awkwardly ignore you because you're a socially awkward piece of dogshit on the bottom surface of their loafers. Why? Because being called cute and shy by a foid, despite being technically positive interplay that might result in sex/relationships later, is nevertheless a coded way of being called a pussy. In the way of some facets of personal dignity, it's over for cutesie type shy chads. Over in all ways for incels regardless of personality. Not over in any way for masculine outgoing chads.

match their effort. say you're ok or whatever and ask how they are :feelskek: yes normie talk is weird

Maybe it's best that they awkwardly ignore you because you're a socially awkward piece of dogshit on the bottom surface of their loafers.
Ye I also think that in some ways its a good thing. It's true that I'd rather not be their friend if u know what I mean but it's a shame that when I do talk with them that it can't be an interesting or valuable convo.