Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm telling you man! The secret to being EXTREMELY attractive is to not be NEEDY!

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
YhFCLmmU 400x400

This guy is called Leo Gura and there was an actual video of his where he gives advice not to be needy and that this is the secret to becoming extremely attractive. He's all into self-improvement bullshit but that worked out for him because he's a Chad. He's also into spirituality bullshit and if you check his youtube channel he's into things like "we don't exist", "rationality is wrong", this guy is off his rocker.

EDIT: He's 188cm/6'2" tall as proven by this link.

Last edited:
Don't be bald bro

do you know mark manson? i fucking hate that nigger

just be vulnerable bro

There is no secret to being extremely attractive, if you are attractive you will know it, if you aren't you will also know it.

Last edited:
I agree that being needy can ruin your chances with these fickle cunts but if you're objectively attractive to most women then it doesn't matter how you act. You're still gonna slay.

I agree that being needy can ruin your chances with these fickle cunts but if you're objectively attractive to most women then it doesn't matter how you act. You're still gonna slay.
It does matter. You're going to slay more if you're a mean chad rather than a kind chad. The thing is that if you're incel then your behaviour won't matter because you're always dismissed. Heck, this stupid advice can work even for normies.

Fuck this cultist and his fucking face

Baldcels need to cultmax just to get foid scraps.

Cliffs: Unsurprising Development

It does matter. You're going to slay more if you're a mean chad rather than a kind chad. The thing is that if you're incel then your behaviour won't matter because you're always dismissed. Heck, this stupid advice can work even for normies.

You have a point. Different playing fields.

Thats a potato/10

He looks repulsive.You have no idea what a chad is.

You know a guy is good-looking when .co is coping.
Incels.copers
Just call everyone you don't agree with a coper bro,that'll make you look right.

I used to follow this bullshitter, embarassing

Women would travel accross the universe to comfort a needy Chad.

View attachment 169558

I was like why does this guy look familiar? Where have seen him?

And then I was like Oh Yeah...

jon-cryer-lex-luthor.jpg

Cliffs: Diabolical Villainmaxxing isn't legit if you are a baldcel, still no hope.