Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im suspicious of something

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
ıI always talk about this with my forum bros but at this point i want to make this public.
Not trying to attention whoremaxx or something, thats why im making this at this time
I had enough.
Subject; im being stalked/followed every day
By a group of people i dont know.
I need to tell some stuff from the past;

The BMW Guys:
This thing happened in 2018, just before i joined the forum. My dad and my brother went to the place to play basketball.
And i was walking in dark, just doing a night walk. Nothing weird.
I saw a white bmw SUV and there was an old dude with sunglasses inside. Thats one major redflag; it was literally night time.
I noticed he was looking at me directly and i stopped for a few seconds and changed my route. after a few minutes i heard a car was slowly coming from the opposite direction. It was the same fucking car with another dude inside, he also had sunglasses.

2 weirdos at night:
Again btp doing his classic nightwalks, chill and peaceful...

Not really.
These 2 dudes were following me and when i noticed that one of them said something to me i dont really know, couldnt understand what he said. He shouted again and i had to run with different routes and finally my home.

Things i notice in my daily life:
I definitely notice some group of people interested in me. Looking at me with suspicious eyes, that is not bec. of my subhumanity./inb4 cope
ETC...

I kinda knew this was happening from the things i saw but today something really important happened.
I was going for my usual walks. First i stopped infront of a highschool, the gate wasnt locked so i just walked in the little campus.
Then i walked to the sidewalk and i noticed this guy when i was walking on the sidewalk. He was trying to watch me from a distance and he had a dog with him.
As i said, i kinda knew i was being followed by a group of random people and bec. of that im always really suspicious about people.
Im not overreacting to this situation. And i dont have any mental problems which can lead to this.
Eh, i tought he was just a normal dude.../ THIS IS ME COPING.
The truth is; that guy is not NORMAL
I went back home to eat and went out again. Just walked and walked from different streets. Then i went to a pretty quiet street. Was walking on the sidewalk.
AND AGAIN saw this fucking dude with his little dog again. Its been atleast 2 hours... ı sont think he really walked his little dog for 2 hours.
And when he passed me i just couldnt believe my eyes and look at the man when he was behind me.
AND HE WAS STARING AT ME fml i dont know wat to do

@Cuyen bro fly to him and protect him

It was nice having you here.

Mafia, nothing New

Maybe they assume you're incel or they want to kill you. Honestly I would try to watch out for those same people if I were you.

The FBI want to know more about our next moves

WHY me________???????????????????????????? :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

There is no fbi here boyo
They don't follow you, something was going on and you were there so they just watched you

And those people shouted at you were just thugs
But i live in a peaceful place almost 0 refugees and stuff and these started to happen like 1 year ago

But i live in a peaceful place almost 0 refugees and stuff and these started to happen like 1 year ago
Lol probably a mafia boss lives there refugees dont do such shits anyway, your neighbourhood is wealthy and probably a mafia boss there you dont need to worry tbh and those people shouted at you were just thugs

Confront them its the only way, what do you have to lose? Maybe they'll invite u to some cool agency maybe they'll put u in the van and sell ur organs on black market.

Either way.

Win-win.

you are just ugly(thats why they stare) and paranoid

@Weeb25 what's your take on this?

:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
We are watching you.
78980n

No fans here NO MORE FANS HERE

ıI always talk about this with my forum bros but at this point i want to make this public.
Not trying to attention whoremaxx or something, thats why im making this at this time
I had enough.

The BMW Guys:
This thing happened in 2018, just before i joined the forum. My dad and my brother went to the place to play basketball.
I saw a white bmw SUV and there was an old dude with sunglasses inside. Thats one major redflag; it was literally night time.
I noticed he was looking at me directly and i stopped for a few seconds and changed my route. after a few minutes i heard a car was slowly coming from the opposite direction. It was the same fucking car with another dude inside, he also had sunglasses.

2 weirdos at night:

Not really.
These 2 dudes were following me and when i noticed that one of them said something to me i dont really know, couldnt understand what he said. He shouted again and i had to run with different routes and finally my home.

I definitely notice some group of people interested in me. Looking at me with suspicious eyes, that is not bec. of my subhumanity./inb4 cope
ETC...

I kinda knew this was happening from the things i saw but today something really important happened.
I was going for my usual walks. First i stopped infront of a highschool, the gate wasnt locked so i just walked in the little campus.
Then i walked to the sidewalk and i noticed this guy when i was walking on the sidewalk. He was trying to watch me from a distance and he had a dog with him.
As i said, i kinda knew i was being followed by a group of random people and bec. of that im always really suspicious about people.
Im not overreacting to this situation. And i dont have any mental problems which can lead to this.
I went back home to eat and went out again. Just walked and walked from different streets. Then i went to a pretty quiet street. Was walking on the sidewalk.
AND AGAIN saw this fucking dude with his little dog again. Its been atleast 2 hours... ı sont think he really walked his little dog for 2 hours.
And when he passed me i just couldnt believe my eyes and look at the man when he was behind me.
Sounds like a IRL creepypasta.
Holy shit.

Did weeb25 face mog the thug?

Creepy shit man

its over for him man
Personally, i think somebody is trying to mog him hard. He should better start wearing sunglasses everytime he goes outside.

Start following them instead bro

I'm gonna pray for you hope nothing bad happens man :giga:

It was me tbh

Try to film them next time and record anything suspicious

try to see what they want, you never know; weird things just tend to get even more picturesque and bizarre

sorry bro but not a single word

Buy a gun
I had enough.

The BMW Guys:

2 weirdos at night:

Not really.

ETC...

Buy a gun.

they want to steal ur zentai suit be careful