Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I'm sure my zoomer housemates are appreciating me blasting out Oasis and Capdown

Are they appreciating this?

• Total voters
Oasis yea based, never heard of the 2nd band

A fellow Capdown fan??? Their gigs were legendary.

A fellow Capdown fan??? Their gigs were legendary.

Oh I've never seen them live '-'

I have seen a lot of ska punk bands live though ^^

In fact the first band I ever saw live were a ska punk band! Reel Big Fish, because they were supporting Sum 41.

Oh I've never seen them live '-'

I have seen a lot of ska punk bands live though ^^

In fact the first band I ever saw live were a ska punk band! Reel Big Fish, because they were supporting Sum 41.
That must have been some gig. I used to love the moshing at those types of shows. My 'grown-up' equivalent I guess is running around my city almost aggresively with earbuds at full blast, with playlists that do actually include Capdown, Reel Big Fish and Sum 41 lol.

That must have been some gig. I used to love the moshing at those types of shows. My 'grown-up' equivalent I guess is running around my city almost aggresively with earbuds at full blast, with playlists that do actually include Capdown, Reel Big Fish and Sum 41 lol.

lol cool, I used to do that a bit actually. Someone told me that jogging every morning would be great for my health so I tried it for a bit.

I do think that saying you went jogging impresses girls!

I miss moshing too yeah :)

I've had some health challenges as an adult (including some damage to my ears from especially loud gigs) but them aside I'd love to go again! Maybe one day I'll find a way.