Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m supposed to accept a 1/10 but my looksmatch can date whoever she wants

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m supposed to accept a 1/10 or die alone while my looksmatch can date whoever she wants meanwhile I’m getting rejected by bottom of the barrel women screw this cucked faggot society my looksmatch is getting a train ran on her by a gang of chads while I’m rotting on an Incel forum I never had a sexual relationship with a woman a day in my life my looksmatch had at least 10 sexual partners

We average men have to date down, women date up

I keep saying it's primarily because of the simps. They've inflanted the avergae oompa loompa looking foids ego and made them think that they're somehow 10's and because of that they only date up. Just take a look at any fat land whales social media, it's all simps and other fat whores telling them that they're pretty.

Have you been approached by a 1/10 and rejected her? In all honesty, we can fix this, but we need to collectively want our looksmatch foids.

Have you been approached by a 1/10 and rejected her? In all honesty, we can fix this, but we need to collectively want our looksmatch foids.

No

I keep saying it's primarily because of the simps. They've inflanted the avergae oompa loompa looking foids ego and made them think that they're somehow 10's and because of that they only date up. Just take a look at any fat land whales social media, it's all simps and other fat whores telling them that they're pretty.
Female nature is not a product of social media validation. Plus if we were Chad we'd be getting laid

Female nature is not a product of social media validation. Plus if we were Chad we'd be getting laid
Female nature was a product of survival instincts, but that's no longer the case. Somethings changed.

Female nature was a product of survival instincts, but that's no longer the case. Somethings changed.
I think even in evolutionary sense . I guess a mere becky wouldn't settle for some ugly bald manlet who couldn't run and hunt meat nor climb a tree to gather fruits or even fight to defend the tribe against attacks

If you can get your looksmatch you are a fakecel