Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m suing my parents for ruining my life with their genetics

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m suing my parents for ruining my life by giving me subpar genetics now I have to live out the rest of my life as a genetic abomination I’ll never experience a genuine romantic relationship betabuxing doesn’t count either there’s not one woman on the face of this planet that’ll love me for who I am and overlook my genes she’ll only exploit me for my resources because she knows I’m too ugly to find anybody better I swear I will rope one of these days my parents deserve to be sued for every dollar they got for ruining my one and only life

Last edited:
Can I be your lawyer for this case

You need to self improve like Hamza and Jelq in the shower whilst working out and listening to an audiobook

OH OH OH IM SELF IMPORVVVVVING

To be fair they probably didn’t know you’d turn out as fugly as you did :feelsjuice:

Kill your cucked fag parents (in video game)

I’m suing my parents for ruining my life by giving me subpar genetics now I have to live out the rest of my life as a genetic abomination
I wish I could sue my parents for circumcising me. I have a copy of the waiver they signed hanging on my wall. My mom’s signature and the doctor’s scribbled on their, both agreeing to amputate part of my penis. My signature isn’t on their, of course, because the law didn’t care about what I wanted.

The waiver also states that should I have died from bloodloss or had the doctor accidentally amputated my penis, the hospital is not responsible. My mother literally signed away my right to live so my penis would look less stinky. Shows how much she cares.

I keep a good relationship with my parents simply for the financial support. They think I love them. What I love is that they have enough savings to pay for Foregen should it ever release.
:feelswhat:

I’m suing my parents for ruining my life by giving me subpar genetics now I have to live out the rest of my life as a genetic abomination I’ll never experience a genuine romantic relationship betabuxing doesn’t count either there’s not one woman on the face of this planet that’ll love me for who I am and overlook my genes she’ll only exploit me for my resources because she knows I’m too ugly to find anybody better I swear I will rope one of these days my parents deserve to be sued for every dollar they got for ruining my one and only life
this is chad move
if u need to crowdfund ill genuinly donate