Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im such a pathetic piece of shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I look like a fucking alien. Pale skin and dark bags. Flat midface recessed jaw. Skinny twink low T frame. Submissive soy and non confrontational personality. And tbh i’m probably borderline autistic.

I just rot all fucking day.

I am a globally undesired dustbin

i can relate :feelsbadman:

Funny to think that we are rotting here all because of bones structure.
At least we have it better than trannies... I guess :fuk:

92800F86 D0EB 408A BD9E BF040F310870

Funny to think that we are rotting here all because of bones structure.
At least we have it better than trannies... I guess :fuk:
I dont think so, trannies have a lot of sex

I dont think so, trannies have a lot of sex
Yes but they are schizos with high rate of suicide, only a few can go past 35 years old with a happy life.
They have lots of sex, even some of the unpassable can have sex sometimes, but the mental disorders make some huge impact, mostly when they get old.

Use melotan 2 and sleep well.

Use melotan 2 and sleep well.
I used so much melatonin at one point that I eas popping 20mg at a time just to have shitty 4 hr sleep. Over for insomniacels

Arent you half black?

:yes::feelsrope:
Yeah but still manage to somehow have a super pale and unhealthy looking skintone. I’ve been melanin mogged by whites many times:feelsbadman:

Just alienmaxx using body mods to attract mentally ill chicks :feelsthink:

Yeah but still manage to somehow have a super pale and unhealthy looking skintone. I’ve been melanin mogged by whites many times:feelsbadman:
Its better to be light skinned as an ethnic but without the rest its useless.

Its better to be light skinned as an ethnic but without the rest its useless.
I have nigger features but pale skin. It’s not the “good” pale. I just look like I haven’t see sunlight in months(mostly true)

I have nigger features but pale skin. It’s not the “good” pale. I just look like I haven’t see sunlight in months(mostly true)
Ok, that can look weird, can you get tan or you burn in the sun?

You are not a paththic piece of shit, you just look like one. as we all here do, praise mother nature... sigh :feelsrope:

Ok, that can look weird, can you get tan or you burn in the sun?
Tbh I don’t remember I haven’t been outside in the sun for long in years.

Yes but they are schizos with high rate of suicide, only a few can go past 35 years old with a happy life.
They have lots of sex, even some of the unpassable can have sex sometimes, but the mental disorders make some huge impact, mostly when they get old.
Even so, I do not think it is better to be incel, the frustration of being incel increases with age, I am currently 36 years old and every day I think about suicide, I cannot imagine being incel with 50 years, it must be terrible, do not underestimate the suffering from being incel, because it is quite powerful it is giant