Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm such a low IQ subhuman.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
It's funny how people think just because you're ugly and quiet you have to be smart. And honestly I like to larp as a smart person but recently I've been doing math test for my finals and now I see how stupid I truly am. All those years in school and when I was (still am) homeschooled I was doing bare-minimum to pass and now it shows. I feel sick honestly. I have so many personal issues and now I also have those stupid exams, they are in May but this week I have practice ones in school to see how the offical one looks like which means I have to go to school for the first time in 2 years since I started to be homeschooled.
With my luck I will probably not even be on the list or something like that, fucking hell I've never been closer to actually roping than now. It's not even about the exams just all the shit starts to overwhelm me honestly. Fuckton of health issues, depression, being ugly and stupid and now this I feel like I can't take it anymore.

If I'm suicidal with such minor issues how am I going to survive? I can't imagine myself having a job or anything like this. I think deep down I always thought I would be dead by now. I'm 18 for one month and I already miss being a teenager not even mentioning childhood. Anyway, sorry for how shitty it was written I just woke up and my brain is a mess.

I wish I was good looking

It's over for you buddy boyo

I am as you described, ugly and quiet. my parents think im passing college and going to have a future earning 60k+ and attracting a female due to my money. yet they are so deluded. im barely passing and i'm pretty sure 1 more year i will end up dropping out.

imagine being ugly, having shitty social skills, and being a retard. literally 0 things to offer. it is over as fuck

It's over for you buddy boyo
I am as you described, ugly and quiet. my parents think im passing college and going to have a future earning 60k+ and attracting a female due to my money. yet they are so deluded. im barely passing and i'm pretty sure 1 more year i will end up dropping out.

imagine being ugly, having shitty social skills, and being a retard. literally 0 things to offer. it is over as fuck
Brutal, one of my dreams was to be a game developer, good at programming, later in life having my own game studio. But now I'm slowly beginning to realize I'm simply too stupid for that. If I'm barely going through the high school I will probably fail at the first semester at university, assuming of course I would pass my finals which I'm not sure I can.
God dammit I think once I'm out of school I will just alcoholmaxxx because what else is there for me to do.

Brutal, one of my dreams was to be a game developer, good at programming, later in life having my own game studio. But now I'm slowly beginning to realize I'm simply too stupid for that. If I'm barely going through the high school I will probably fail at the first semester at university, assuming of course I would pass my finals which I'm not sure I can.
God dammit I think once I'm out of school I will just alcoholmaxxx because what else is there for me to do.

yes i was going to major in computer science before I learned i was too low IQ for that. i can't study for more than 10 minutes without being distracted. I think our best bet is to learn a trade of some sort or become government puppets
either way we lose

yes i was going to major in computer science before I learned i was too low IQ for that. i can't study for more than 10 minutes without being distracted. I think our best bet is to learn a trade of some sort or become government puppets
either way we lose
Government puppet sounds comfy but you probably need a lot of connections, as for learning a trade I’m extremely scared of manual job, now to think of it I’m scared of any job. I hate having a responsibility.

Ugly + quiet = smart
?????????????

Ugly + quiet = smart
?????????????
That’s what most of people think. Probably a boomer mentality, maybe they think God gave everyone some sort of talent or stupid shit like this, while in reality some get nothing and others everything.

That’s what most of people think. Probably a boomer mentality, maybe they think God gave everyone some sort of talent or stupid shit like this, while in reality some get nothing and others everything.
Isn't ugly = automatic dumb
At least that's what I'm familiar with :feelstastyman:

I relate to this on a spiritual level. Everyone thinks I am smarter than I actually am because I am ugly

Sometimes I larp I have higher IQ than normies when in reality I don't.

I'm too low IQ to understand the subject matter of this thread.