Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm subhuman/ubermensch in the same time

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I genuinely believe I'm a subhuman due to my autism, but also believes I have an untapped potential, making me superior to most NTs - how could that be?1?

The society values sports and athletic performance, which I will always be in an disadvantage due to my poor hand eye coordination (professionally tested) skills. Even if I became somehow good at it, my skill celling (limit) will be lower than average.

However, I am a "office man", like Heinrich Himmler; he is my spirit animal. He was not athletic, not good looking, and certainly doesn't even look Nazi ideal version of "aryanism". However, he makes up for it with his mental gymnastics, determinationism, and brainpower.

And that is exactly how I, as an autist, look subhuman (and is), yet, a secret 'genius' at times.

K Mr. secret genuis :feelskek:

Blackpilled = High IQ, High mental endurance, High slef-awarness

I relate to some of the things you said. Although I am not officially diagnosed with autism, I am diagnosed with ADHD and autism runs in the family (thanks dad). I suck at anything that involves sports, but at least us NDs can utilize some skills we have to boost our intellectual power. Society might 'value' sports but money will always top that

Sorry but there's no such thing as a secret genius if you were truly a genius the people around you would have figured that out already
You're average at best

Sorry but there's no such thing as a secret genius if you were truly a genius the people around you would have figured that out already
You're average at best

makeup allows women who are genetic dead ends to be cocky as shit and shit on the male version of them.