Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m sub 5 tbh but I’ve noticed

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
I’m a college cel and most “normie” dudes are not with foids. Maybe the OCCASIONALLY luck out but it really seems like foids only go for the TOP men. I’ve been lurking awhile and I know that this is a controversial topic but this is just my two cents on the issue. I’m not defending normies or nearcels I’m just pointing out how inceldom really effects a large portion of men. We aren’t some small minority.

That's been my experience from start to finish in college. Most 5/10 guys are single and either never or almost never get laid. If they do they get one fuck with a drunk girl who's ugly, fat or at best mediocre looking. And that girl wants NOTHING to do with them afterwards. It was either for validation or just her being drunk

Even some 6/10 guys struggle. Chadlites still do well, no issues there yet.

Average is the new ugly/short in 2020.

JFL at not being CHAD in 2020.

facts

sub6 > sub5

Yea but they don’t belong here. They can get a low Becky
of course, don't get me wrong

and even a 5/10 dude, if he manages to get a gf, doesn't belong here either

That's been my experience from start to finish in college. Most 5/10 guys are single and either never or almost never get laid. If they do they get one fuck with a drunk girl who's ugly, fat or at best mediocre looking. And that girl wants NOTHING to do with them afterwards. It was either for validation or just her being drunk

Even some 6/10 guys struggle. Chadlites still do well, no issues there yet.
Too brutal. :feelscry:

Many men are incels without even knowing until their late 20s. Then they finally meet a girl his same age (who hit the wall) (Who is realizing she is starting to lose it with Chad, and realizes this is the best she can do to settle down), think he "met the one" and wifes her up. This often means pretty much No sex when the children are born. A betabux

The 6 to 7 may have gfs in high school cuzz the foids are experimenting . Once they hit the universities most will be incels since now there are tons of 7+ men to choose from.

Too brutal. :feelscry:
In a way it really made me realize I never had a chance to begin with. I'm like a 3/10, i'm leagues below the 5/10 guys who struggle like crazy. It's liberating knowing it was never my fault to begin with. I was never in the game

The 6 to 7 may have gfs in high school cuzz the foids are experimenting . Once they hit the universities most will be incels since now there are tons of 7+ men to choose from.
Yea tbh 6/10 can still social maxx from what I’ve seen but best he can do is a 5/10 foid. From what I’ve seen. I don’t think other places in the west are much different

In a way it really made me realize I never had a chance to begin with. I'm like a 3/10, i'm leagues below the 5/10 guys who struggle like crazy. It's liberating knowing it was never my fault to begin with. I was never in the game
I understand it but it is so depressing to realize that we don't get to experience a fundamental part of life.

I understand it but it is so depressing to realize that we don't get to experience a fundamental part of life.
Yes. Even just cuddling, hugging, holding hands, kissing etc seem so important :feelsrope:

its over niggers

Most guys are too ashamed to admit it