Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm stressed to go outside.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Too many normies now after weather improved.
I'm tired of their contact judgement of my subhumanity and I know it's not only in my head.

It's all teens in crop tops and Jean shorts. Nofap during the summer is worse than CBT

I don't like being around people either, gore vids made me more paranoid :feelsmega:

It's all teens in crop tops and Jean shorts. Nofap during the summer is worse than CBT
Yes, just wanna kidnap them, and grape them for hours and hours

Same, but at some point it just becomes "meh."

For the most part people don't care and just usually mind their own business, but however women are usually more judgemental than men, so...

When it rains, take an umbrella and walk to a nearby park, sit on the chair

I'm tired of their contact judgement of my subhumanity and I know it's not only in my head.
Just play videogames all day

I constantly get harassed when I go outside especially by niggers it sucks I hate people I really want America's enemies to invade and Slaughter us all

For example?
People shouting out of their cars because of the way I look in my height people coming up to me and trying to intimidate me and asking me for money or cigarettes even though we don't smoke people trying to fight me and play games with me just being obnoxious little Apes I don't understand why America tolerates this shit and I don't understand why white people have become the world's biggest pussies to allow this shit to happen look at Sweden that wants beautiful white country is now an Islamic caliphate with white women getting gang raped every hour in the future of the United States is going to be like what Sweden is today if not like South Africa eventually

People shouting out of their cars because of the way I look in my height people coming up to me and trying to intimidate me and asking me for money or cigarettes even though we don't smoke people trying to fight me and play games with me just being obnoxious little Apes I don't understand why America tolerates this shit and I don't understand why white people have become the world's biggest pussies to allow this shit to happen look at Sweden that wants beautiful white country is now an Islamic caliphate with white women getting gang raped every hour in the future of the United States is going to be like what Sweden is today if not like South Africa eventually
Normies are scum. They sense weakness and they think they have a right to attack you.

do you have to go outside? or can you remain inside for the rest of your life because somebody does everything for you?

or can you remain inside for the rest of your life because somebody does everything for you?
I'm currently jobless but I still need to go outside every day.
NEETing and living with my relatives for serious amount of time is not an option for me.

Too many unemployed black tar nigs at breadline taking fresh bread loafs, and too many redneck Trumptards driving rusty truck outside.
It’s tax time so I going out paying (((taxman))). I also like free bread. Impossible for me to avoid normscum at all times.

Years ago I moved to this quiet part of my country. Suddenly it's in some international travel magazines or some shit. Now everyone knows it and every summer it gets busier and busier. Where's Putin and this atomic bomb (in gta) when you need him.

Normies are scum. They sense weakness and they think they have a right to attack you.
The human predicament absolutely disgust me I can't wait for this entire fucking species to go extinct eventually I will get my wish long after I die

Not going outside so i can either be stabbed by a migrant or het mogged by chad

The store is a 5 min walk, Thats it.