Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm still pissed about my foreskin over 22 years after it happened

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
If you think that parents are entitled to chopping off their babies foreskins after birth, without their consent, especially without a religious reason to do so, KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY!!!

I'm so fucking pissed at my parents for letting this shit happen to me. Hell, the probably PAID the doctors to do this to me. They genitally mutilated me FOR NO FUCKING REASON!!! WHAT THE FUCK MAKES THEM ENTITLED TO DO THIS SHIT TO ME!!!

WHAT IF I DID THAT SHIT TO THEM HUH?!?! WHAT IF I STRAPPED THEM TO A TABLE AND SNIPPED OFF PIECES OF THEIR GENITALS WITHOUT ANY FUCKING ANETHESIA!?!? THEY WOULDNT FUCKING LIKE THAT WOULD THEY!?!? THATS SOME CIA FBI TORTURE SHIT RIGHT THERE!!! AND THEY DO IT TO MILLIONS OF BABIES EVERY DAY!!!

THEN THEY RIDICULE AND LAUGH AT ANY MAN WHO STANDS UP AGAINST THIS SHIT!!! FUCK!!! HOW IN THE HELL AM I THE WEIRD ONE FOR NOT WANTING TO MUTILATE BABIES?!?!

I SWEAR IF I EVER FIND THE DOCTOR WHO DID THIS SHIT TO ME I WILL SHRED HIS DICK OFF WITH A CHEESE GRATER!!!

Women prefer circumsized penises for sexual activity, hygiene, and lower risk of infection but this is probably the wrong forum to share that info.

My parents let me.choose brah
I said no cuz i was scared

Women prefer circumsized penises for sexual activity, hygiene, and lower risk of infection but this is probably the wrong forum to share that info.
That's just a cope. It is fine if you wash your dick and actually clean it. The penis is supposed to have a foreskin, that is how it naturally and normally functions. The foreskin protects the glans and provides it with lubrication and moisture. The glans is supposed to be a mucous surface and not some dry surface. It isn't supposed to be exposed all the time.

Additionally the foreskin provides ribbing for the woman during sex, prevents hair from growing up the pwnis shaft (common issue in cut men) and has a ton of nerves that are cut off when a man gets cut.

It should be illegal to cut off your child's foreskin.

Did your muscles ability to feel stimuli reduce?

I suffer from phimosis because my hindu parents didn't circumsize my dick

jack nicholson GIF