Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm staying on this forum until it gets shut down permanently

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I see users like @Whitefeminineboy and others who say that they will be quitting the forum because they want to move on or start a long journey to self-improvement. I am also on a long journey to improve my life, however, I won't leave the forum because its the only community I have. I use this forum before I sleep, when I wake up, when I'm on the bus heading to school, during college classes, when I'm on vacation or taking trips with my family, during family gatherings, when im at restaurants, when I'm walking outside, when I'm at work, when I'm at the college library, I even use this forum when I'm celebrating Christmas or thanksgiving with my family because they rarely speak to me when I'm sitting with them and It feels lonely even though I'm surrounded by family.

I use this forum all the time and everywhere I go. You don't need to quit .is in order to improve your life.

Last edited:
Whats the point of leaving this site, what else is there

This forum is the only thing that makes me happy and wanted.

I love my brocels :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I love my brocels :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
C18aaa9a0d11092e22bc21d5652c55a81f5d091a 2188560761

Same, I'm not leaving this forum might try some self improvements stuff later.

Whats the point of leaving this site, what else is there
It made me laugh, but this is so true. There is no point in leaving this place. This is the last place on earth you come to because you were rejected everywhere else and your life is finished.

this forum is terrible but its all we have so I will cherish it. when it goes i will join the ILF permanently

I thought i was the only hardcore .is addict, glad to not be alone

Every truecel who quits eventually is forced to come back here because he has nowhere to go.

I tried to quit in December then released it’s pointless because I am an incel

I never got the "time to move on and ascend" leaving posts. Maybe young bored fakecels can do it, e.g suddenly turn things around in a few years, get the girl, great job and things they want.

I know I'm here until the site gets shut down too, unless I'm banned first. :shock:

No self improoovment for your face

This forum is our destiny. If you don't believe that you are in denial.

I see users like @Whitefeminineboy and others who say that they will be quitting the forum because they want to move on or start a long journey to self-improvement. I am also on a long journey to improve my life, however, I won't leave the forum because its the only community I have. I use this forum before I sleep, when I wake up, when I'm on the bus heading to school, during college classes, when I'm on vacation or taking trips with my family, during family gatherings, when im at restaurants, when I'm walking outside, when I'm at work, when I'm at the college library, I even use this forum when I'm celebrating Christmas or thanksgiving with my family because they rarely speak to me when I'm sitting with them and It feels lonely even though I'm surrounded by family.

I use this forum all the time and everywhere I go. You don't need to quit .is in order to improve your life.
This forum has been around for a long time I doubt it’ll ever be shut down and there will always be another site to come up if it ever shuts down

its never shutting down.

I see users like @
Whitefeminineboy
@Whitefeminineboy and others who say that they will be quitting the forum because they want to move on or start a long journey to self-improvement
i thought the redpill phase comes before the blackpill phase

This forum has adopted many Incels and give themselves a place to cope .

You never quit if you were always an incel in the first place, essentially all you need to congregate here till it´s demise, is an unlived adolescence from start to finish. ( 15-22 )