Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im starting to think most relationships happen online

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I dont see anyone getting in relationships at work, school, or "extracurriculars" anymore. The only other place people hook up is parties/clubs. I think most whores are using online "dating" or social media now.

I can't adapt to the new rules. I fucking hate the internet and all this status signalling selfie taking bullshit. It never began.
The Jews took something that was supposed to be enjoyable and turned it into a fucking job application.

Last edited:
Social media is the new reality. Been this way for a minute now.

Social media was a grave mistake

Yes all my girlfriends were online

of course bro there was an article on this like most of the girls got bfs online while 90% of the dude just LDAR and like 10% of the dudes said they were slaying on it jfl

I hope everyone who uses the internet dies

No man. My only hope is school. Social media is shit.

I can't adapt to the new rules. I fucking hate the internet and all this status signalling selfie taking bullshit. It never began.
The Jews took something that was supposed to be enjoyable and turned it into a fucking job application.
Zuckercuck must burn.
Using social media as an ugly male is a waste of time. I did that shit for 5 years and I have legit never received a single massage.

I hope everyone who uses the internet dies
Working on it right now just like everyone else, kek
I think the club/meeting online shit may be a sampling bias though bc the people who do clubbing and online shit are also the fuckwits who crow about it all over social media. I may be wrong, i know I'm personally going off anecdotal evidence of all the people I know