Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m starting to think I’m just meant to fail

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m simply meant to fail at life every attempt I make at bettering my life fails it never succeeds why keep getting back up only to get knocked back down the only logical thing I can do is rope I applied for all these jobs and didn’t hear back from them then I finally get an interview and don’t get the job because there aren’t any vacant positions at the job it doesn’t matter how simple my objective is I always fail to complete it I can’t even accomplish something as simple as putting on 10lbs sometimes I’ll get lucky and gain 3-5 pounds outta nowhere but then it’s gone in a few days doesn’t matter how realistic my goals are I’ll never achieve them I’m gonna live and die as a friendless jobless KHV and nobody will mourn my death

you always talk about how you are no good, that your life is a failure, that your going to end it all and shit like that, you sound like you've never even put in the effort in trying you just let yourself down. Maybe next time you make a thread like this add an extra paragraph detailing your failed attempts in self improvement then go on about how much you failed

you always talk about how you are no good, that your life is a failure, that your going to end it all and shit like that, you sound like you've never even put in the effort in trying you just let yourself down. Maybe next time you make a thread like this add an extra paragraph detailing your failed attempts in self improvement then go on about how much you failed
I actually did try I’ve applied to numerous jobs and got ignored i showed up to my interview yesterday and still didn’t get hired I didn’t give up without trying

Nah, bra, I'm telling you anything is possible. Keep grinding, keep hustling, SHOOT for your dreams.

I actually did try I’ve applied to numerous jobs and got ignored i showed up to my interview yesterday and still didn’t get hired I didn’t give up without trying
isnt yoour parents buying you a bugatti :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::bigbrain: why do you even need job :lul: unles of course you larped on that thread:feelsUgh:

isnt yoour parents buying you a bugatti :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::bigbrain: why do you even need job :lul: unles of course you larped on that thread:feelsUgh:
Because not everybody has parents that let them NEETmax forever this is a temporary thing

This Bugatti is only compensation I have to wageslave and buy my own mansion
if your parentsa re rich work in their company or let themaccomodate you in their workplace

let them buy you a bugatti and then you sell it boom ur rich at least for a bit before it runs out :bigbrain:

Rich people have companies and connections, let them find you a good job.

He trolls us, he is broke.
definitely lol, when he first started postmaxxing he literally made many threads about how he was broke and his family wasnt rich and isnt gonna support him much longer and hes struggling to find jobs and shit