Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to think i'm getting an huge Avi Halo right now

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I didn't even posted much today but whenever I refresh the page i'm having alerts.

The only explanation is that I'm maybe getting an Avi halo and @Numb's postmaxxing

I didn't even posted much today but whenever I refresh the page i'm having alerts.

The only explanation is that I'm maybe getting an Avi halo and @Numb's postmaxxing
i posted on like 2 of ur threads tbh

massive halo

Gif avi = massive halo

It was so dark I barley noticed.

In fact this post was a better way to get alerts then your avi (which was the intended purpose I assume)

20200323 113037

Cope

Thats 3 threads; lol and you've also done postmaxxing shenanigans tbh
Yeah that's actually only three threads :lul:

Yeah I have done some postmaxxing tbh

Yeah that's actually only three threads :lul:

Yeah I have done some postmaxxing tbh
I don't see any harm in it as it's not breaking any spam rules. They aren't just random one liners like "mogs me". Most postmaxxers reply to something based on the thread itself tbh.

Maybe the number of places with quarantine has increased so the number of active users has increased :feelshehe:

Can't party or slay anymore
I don't see any harm in it as it's not breaking any spam rules. They aren't just random one liners like "mogs me". Most postmaxxers reply to something based on the thread itself tbh.
This site has extreme postmaxxers tbh.

Take @Daydreamincel and @AlexanderTheGreat11 for example.

Maybe the number of places with quarantine has increased so the number of active users has increased :feelshehe:

Can't party or slay anymore

This site has extreme postmaxxers tbh.

Don't know much about Dream but I have heard about Alex and the Yerberito guy. But even then that's not even that bad in comparison to some notorious ones tbh (aint namin any names)

The forum has seen worse tbh.

These guys are tamed compared to @Ritalincel @Insonmiac @Michael15651 and @needsolution

@AlexanderTheGreat11 and @Personalityinkwell are the closest thing to them atm

These guys are tamed compared to @Ritalincel @Insonmiac @Michael15651 and @needsolution

whats ur opinion on the bretty guy

over for nohalocels

Don't know much about Dream but I have heard about Alex and the Yerberito guy. But even then that's not even that bad in comparison to some notorious ones tbh (aint namin any names)
@Cuyen he stopped tho
is that the default theme?
big yiikes from me, dawg
Screenshot 20200324 004206  01

Lmao all banned ( I think one was a famous fakecel tho )

whats ur opinion on the bretty guy
He's @Insonmiac retarded younger brother type of postmaxxer.

Nigga got banned for postmaxxing on an incel forum.

He's @Insonmiac retarded younger brother type of postmaxxer.

Nigga got banned for postmaxxing on an incel forum.
lmfao so basically all postmaxxers who contiune to postmax past like 15k get outed and banned? Most people who ar eup there postmaxxed in like 2018 so no one remembers

lmfao so basically all postmaxxers who contiune to postmax past like 15k get outed and banned? Most people who ar eup there postmaxxed in like 2018 so no one remembers
@needsolution surpassed that and continued to shitpost after 15k posts.

@Ritalincel and @Michael15651 were the most desperate to tally up posts.

Sometimes I feel like I bullied @Insomniac out of here. He had a requested banned that turned to perm by his hands after the fact.

@needsolution surpassed that and continued to shitpost after 15k posts.

@Ritalincel and @Michael15651 were the most desperate to tally up posts.

Sometimes I feel like I bullied @Insomniac out of here.
yeah but it was only like 5k more posts at max. I guess it depends on when they are doing it, for example when the new generation of incels show up and notice it? Not sure why @Cuyen isn't banned if that's not the case. He seemed to have missed the ban wave of old postmaxxers

yeah but it was only like 5k more posts at max. I guess it depends on when they are doing it, for example when the new generation of incels show up and notice it? Not sure why @Cuyen isn't banned if that's not the case. He seemed to have missed the ban wave of old postmaxxers
I've won... but at what cost?

leaked pic
Really? A leaked pic? :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

This forum literally calls every normal looking guy a fakecel, users here will declare anyone a fakecel and start a witch hunt.

Really? A leaked pic? :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

This forum literally calls every normal looking guy a fakecel, users here will declare anyone a fakecel and start a witch hunt.
Well the anonymity of the forum helps cases like him. Anyone can call false dichotomy on an average guy because he isn't hideous and there isn't any other people to base him off of on a site like .co (It's rare to see IRL faces from users on the site itself). I can always say I am a literal deformed 3 foot 2 tall ethnic, so anyone who mogs me must have higher smv and therefore is fakecel. Obviously no ones going to use an extreme example of it but the average male does get SOME sex so he shouldn't be here in the first place tbh

Avi halo is legit hence @TheSecondComing

the average male does get SOME sex so he shouldn't be here in the first place tbh
I'm legit thinking of tagging some sub 8 theorists

It's over for unpopularcels

144p gif aint no halo

I'm legit thinking of tagging some sub 8 theorists
That's another rly good way of rationalizing having non hideous users on here too, yes. But their whole point is you wont be slaying prime white whores unless you're aboive an 8. which I kind of agree with now tbh. But no a fucking 7/10 isn't an incel and whoever says that unironically is probably an objectively rly good looking guy himself who uses a dumb stale meme to snake his way onto .co while masking the fact that he revealed himself to be a 7+/10. It opens the gates to bragging and hierarchy on a site that was originally intended to mask everyones looks levels. That's why "selfie/rate me" threads aren't allowed. But that makes this case even worse because no one can tell if it's an actual 7/10. So anyone can start bragging at actual trucels even while being a trucel themselves.

Last edited:
That's another rly good way of rationalizing having non hideous users on here too, yes. But their whole point is you wont be slaying prime white whores unless you're aboive an 8. which I kind of agree with now tbh. But no a fucking 7/10 isn't an incel and whoever says that unironically is probably an objectively rly good looking guy himself who uses a dumb stale meme to snake his way onto .co while masking the fact that he revealed himself to be a 7+/10. It opens the gates to bragging and hierarchy on a site that was originally intended to mask everyones looks levels. That's why "selfie/rate me" threads aren't allowed. But that makes this case even worse because no one can tell if it's an actual 7/10. So anyone can start bragging at actual trucels even while being a trucel
Saying that 7/10 are slaying but with not so attractive woman is a bit of a strech. I have thought about this alot and came to the conclusion that a 7/10 should get attention from atleast 2-3 women but this attention he gets will be when he is young for example in school and if this 7/10 guy is an non NT autist there is a possibility he will fuck up his chances. As he grows older his chances to slay and get a girlfriend will reducee drastically, to the point that he might go without sex for months or worse become an incel.