Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to think HIV doesn't exist

owly

owly

Banned
-
most of you probably already know what I'm about to say, none the less :

those harem models of 90 stacys fucking the same chad and tyrones should have spread HIV to all those POS
the death toll should have been astronomical, all the sluts and chads should have been dead by now.

and yet, the world is over populated with them.

WTFuck ?!!!

Aids was supposed to be the final solution to homosexual question... I wish they didn't find our medicine against it.

AIDS is our ally against faggotry and degeneracy.

STDs in general are great tbh. They are killing the filthy sexhavers. :feelzez:

Getting HIV from heterosexual sex is rare compared to ass blasting homo sex. Look it up.

:feelsautistic:

HIV doesn't even kill people anymore fool, medication makes it largely treatable, and if you take PrEP before having risky sex with aids riddled whores you won't catch the stuff.not to mention condoms

I got HPV from a prostitute. I saw the warts ngl

The transmission rate for HIV is 14 times lower in vaginal intercourse than it is in anal intercourse. This accompanied by women's lower sex drives perfectly describes why the HIV rate among heterosexuals is lower. Most women that do manage to become infected with HIV are often prostitutes, bisexual polyamorouses into group sex, or injection drug users.

my hope is Donovanosis spreads throughout tinder.

hqdefault.jpg

There are peer-reviewed studies and respected scientists that state AIDS might not be the cause of a failed immune system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_denialism

Anything peer-reviewed is not conspiracy or fringe science/journals.

Having sex is not very hygienic anyways and yes there are definitely tangible STDs you can get from whores or club-sluts* (*theoretically at least). Although a lot of it is indeed scaremongering and a failed attempt at population control in the absence of God fearing religions.

Until they invented LGBTIAP, feminism, soyboys and Liberals, which aren't doing a very good job either.

Bree olsen fuck charly sheen without a condon 、 no aids
Magic johnson and that guy from rokie 5
Cured of aids

go to south africa

Test your theory: Enter a gay club, for scientific purposes.

You know that people can live a couple of years despite having HIV, right?

Last edited:
It was originally invented by the Japanese to fight cancer.

because normies are fucking ilness worse than hiv

Mostly unattractive people get HIV/AIDS.

We need to hire a prostitute with AIDS, get AIDS ourselves, then put our AIDS-infected blood in a water gun and squirt roasties with it.