Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm starting to see zoomers as children

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Even 20-25 year old guys look like children to me with their broccoli haircuts and thin bodies. It feels like yesterday I was their age. If you're a zoomer, you'll be 30 before you know it. Age pill is brutal.

"With their broccoli haircuts and thin bodies.":lul::lul:

But yeah, agepill is very BRUTAL indeed.:feelsbadman:

Zoomers suck I think the best generation is the one between zoomers and millennials

The oldest zoomers are close to 30.

the new generation begins next year, generation beta, zoomers aren’t going to be the weakest gen anymore.

It's bizarre to me that i used to see 20 year old as adults (although young) when i was a teenager but now that i'm 30 i see them more like kids

For most people nowadays, the 20s are an extended teenage years.

Agecuck take.
Not really, before anything else i consider them as adults with more neotenous features and i'm not in favor of agecucking discourse. I think it's their mentality especially (growing up with social media and dumb shit like that has consequences) that makes me perceive them as childlike. Just as playing vidya made me more childlike than other generations i think, but at least it didn't come with being a degenerate or a know it all

Last edited:
this is why zoomers are so against big gaps in ages between partners. They see themselves as children too therefore its pedo shit for them unironically

I'm a zoomer and still feel like a child mentally

It's true... they're all built like giraffes (probably that nephilim dosages in their yearly doctor checkups + vaccine shots), but look like children, let alone act it. In a weird way, they act their looks, not their age.