Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm starting to see through MGTOW

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I was watching a chad and stacy kicking a ball towards one another today. They laughed, gazed into eachothers eyes, hugged etc throughout the entire time.

One of the main pillars of MGTOW is that female nature is the exact opposite of what the male ideal: loving unconditionally, loyal, and kind. I agree, and the science backs it up.

But that chad I saw today was living the ultimate meaning for any human being in that moment. In that moment he was with her, she did have all of the qualities of the male ideal. Sure, she may change at any time, but that chad could just drop her the second things turn sour. That chad will take those beautiful moments and collect hundreds of similar ones in his lifetime.

The male ideal of a woman can only be experienced as chad, even if it is short lived. That is the ulimate meaning and purpose of a human being, and no amount of MGTOW coping can make it go away.

You will never be chad. Why even live?

gay

Men can take pride in their work. Women trick men into working for them with alimony and child support.

Your conception of ideal perfectly aligns with that of our opponents. This "ideal" you speak of originates from a petty romanticism that plagued the west during the age of enlightenment. The idea that individuals of a particular gender must align with a certain ideal is just romantic nonsense that leads to lookism. A standard that can never be met is a standard that can never be fully conceived, even if many believe they can do so. This is different from race idealism in the sense that race idealism isn't held to an unrealistic standard historically at least and even in the present.

Chad has fun, Incels don't.
Many men man over4

It was just his turn, and he soon to be cucked by bigger chad

Reproduction is the only purpose for humans. Nothing else matters in the end, it all fades to dust.

Eh thats not tge ideal relationship for me but...

That relationship and those memories are transient. Yes chad will keep them, but in the end, we all turn to dust. All that matters is what we do iin life to cement our legacy. Unconditional love doesn't exist from foids. You saw them at a snapshot of their lives, you didn't see the broader picture. The fights, the inevitable cucking/breakup, the tension, etc. You only saw happiness. From what I've heard and observed from friends, chad and normie alike, is that their relationshits with the opposite sex, stacy or becky or worse, are stressful, filled with uncertainty and tiring. And often unfulfilling. There is no salvation for males, even chads.

That chad will take those beautiful moments and collect hundreds of similar ones in his lifetime.
That it the brutal thing tbh
At most you could have her worst times when she is 30s or whenever but you will never have teenage giddiness n all that. That is ultimate 999/1 rule because sure even those sub6 guys get some pussy sometimes but they will never have those "best moment" that's reserved for the first and or best looking guy

Mgtow is an unnatural solution for an unnatural problem.

At least they don´t act like this numale.