Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m starting to see things.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
It’s like a flash, like I turn my head and I see it sometimes randomly usually late at night whenever I’m walking home or anywhere at night in general in my home etc. it’s a a dark tall human like figure, I don’t see it fully, just a glimpse. Sometimes if I’m outside at night I walking I feel like something is creeping up behind me and I feel like I can sometimes hear it’s footsteps when it’s windy outside, idk. Shits making me scared. Sometimes I feel like the government is doing video surveillance of me outside of my home as well but even more.

its probably slenderman

They followed me atleast one time when there was a serial crime case in my city region. I thought I was going mad when I saw a female going in cover behind a car when I did my nightwalks. Early morning was the time he did his crimes.

u need calm urself and develop will power as ur gonna possibly face far more obstacles both physical and mental

It's just your shadow bro

Tall skinny black dude

Didn't you try to summon satan? Maybe he's watching you to see if you are worthy
full

its probably slenderman

nah it’s more like a dark robe wearing type not like a suit tbh idk

Didn't you try to summon satan? Maybe he's watching you to see if you are worthy
full

this is my main thought. I think that he’s tryingto see that I’m worthy enough and he will eventually speak to me and ask me if I want to sell my soul or not. I think he’s trying to see how weak and depressed and vulnerable i am

u need calm urself and develop will power as ur gonna possibly face far more obstacles both physical and mental

everyday is like a battle for some reason unless im not at school or have to deal with the type of ppl who go to my school
Yeah. He needs a sacrifice!

this is the part I’m scared of. I wouldn’t want to sacrifice my family. But “friends”, hmm..