Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm starting to see foids as robots

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Seriously, they way they act, it's like if they don't have a personality, they don't have a soul. They're just mere copies of each other. Their personality simulator activates only when there's a Chad around. Then they mimic whatever personality he has in a attempt to get impregnated by him. I don't know how they can be considered human when all I see in them are empty vessels.

Insulting to robots honestly.
1D chatbot foids mog 3D foids to oblivion.
1D>2D>3D

They are hivemind, for people who talk so much about how personalityteeehehe is important, they don't have much of it.

As I said in another thread before, bots with AI have more personality and soul than real women

That's why they are called foid.

female android = foid

Foids brains are 12-15% smaller than mens brains so they are much less conscious than men. Imagine having 15% your brain removed and then manipulating your way through life and relying on your appearance to get by. That's what female life is.

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be that much of an NPC, to have that little self awareness.

If females had too much conscious mind they would make decisions that benefit them in this life, which might interfere with the actions that got the best genes at all cost for their children.

Eg.. women who are too smart, they marry a very rich normie and live the life of Riley.
Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be that much of an NPC, to have that little self awareness.

If you think back in your life to when you were say 6 years old.. somewhere you started to become self aware. And weren't just acting on instinct and emotions, but started planning things out and making strategic choices for your actions.

Giving foids rights is a great example of why we should be afraid of AI

Last edited:
Seriously, they way they act, it's like if they don't have a personality, they don't have a soul. They're just mere copies of each other. Their personality simulator activates only when there's a Chad around. Then they mimic whatever personality he has in a attempt to get impregnated by him. I don't know how they can be considered human when all I see in them are empty vessels.

If foids were forced to wear a full face covering armour with synthetized same voice for everyone of them you could't tell who is who

They are hivemind, for people who talk so much about how personalityteeehehe is important, they don't have much of it.
As I said in another thread before, bots with AI have more personality and soul than real women
OP said it very well, they don't have a personality on their own, they Just adapt to whatever personality they think chad will like.

They are all the same innovation only comes from men

I'd say this applies to pretty much everyone

Isn't it wierd how they're all kinda the same with just a little variation in looks?